[Resolved]  mkpl — UP sampark kranti Frm khajuraho To delhi

Dear Railway Minister,

I planned to visit world heritage site Khajuraho in this Diwali(2009).I was surprises that UP samrk kranti goes only thrice a week, no 2tier AC Boggie is there & only one boggie upto khajuraho. Result was our ticket couldn't confirm. We went next day via jhansi thinking at least ticket o[censored]p samrk kranti (which was done much earlier) will get confirm. But we couldn't get confirm it while returning also. At any cost we had to return so we talked to ticket checker, distgusting thing he was talking to my wife saying that only you can share my birth not your husband otherwise you cannot travell ,it was on 19th Oct2009,he was ticket checker from khajuraho.
I requsest you you see this matter seriously. another thing when boggies are from khajuraho, it goes empty from khajuraho & tichets are given from next stations & people who r seeking resevations from khajuraho , don't get. Govt should start it daily & 2tier boggies( At least in tourist season) should have started. Three tier boggies should have increase. only one boggie is there. Maximum quota should be for reservations from Khajuraho or upto khajuraho, because this is the only train goes to khajuraho.For other stations ther are other options. Railway ministery is responsible for wrong practices & such exploitation because of not suppying proper train service to such destination.