Mobile Prepaid Connection Of Airtel — Disconnection OF CONNECTION WITHOUT ANY MESSAGE OR CALLS

Afghanistan
 PRADEEP KUMAR DE
GRIEVANCE| GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL REQUEST.
Dear Sirs,
My mobile no. is [protected] in the Name of Pradeep Kumar de, Sector-4F , Bokaro Steel city, Jharkhand.I am working as ASST.ENERAL MANAGER, BOKARO STEEL PLANT.
I charged my Mobile with Rs. 2200/- on the Morning of 30/09/2007. However on same evening at 5-6 Pm. My Sim git deactivated without any message or calls. the same was told to your Bokaro franchise office , and they gave the plea that the form of me , might not have reached Patna, and they asked me to Fill up a new Set of Forms. The same was filled on 01/10/2007. But so far The sim has not been activated in spite of Contacting your Bokaro Office as well as Patna nodal Officer. Also i have spoken to your Customer care several Times. ,but withot any fail. No results are coming till date. I again spoke to customer care With MR. Sujit Kumar on 8/10/07, and he gave a Complain no.[protected]/ dtd 8/10/07. The disconnection is incurring heavy inconvenince to me. i have also requested Your Officer sri. VED PRAKASH AT Airtel Offuce Bokaro, but it has noyt yielded any positive results.

I request your goodselves to kindlty take immediate action for its restoration . The form no. which was again Signed is, having Serial no. F 447578 and submitted on 01/10/2007 at bokaro office.

WILL SOMEBODY LOOK UPON MY PROBLEMS.
P.K.DE, 4F,-Q.NO. 2068, BOKARO STEEL CITY ,JHARKHAND

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

My mobile no. is [protected]. I have taken pre-paid connection before some days with 1-year validity.My services (calls etc) have been debarred without no region. My address is-
Indrapuri ,Road-10 Q-51, Patna-24.
I am facing problem of very poor network last one month. When I talk Customer care they replied each time that your problem sovled in 72 hours.My area Address:- Dist- Auraiya po- pata-(U.P.)-pin no.-206241. Pl solve my problem very soon. My Mob no. is -[protected]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Mobile Prepaid Connection Of Airtel - Disconnection OF CONNECTION WITHOUT ANY MESSAGE OR CALLS