[Resolved]  Mobile Tower space for lease / rent in Delhi — Mobile Tower space for lease / rent in Delhi

ear Sir/Madam,

We have a suitable space (Flat Roof 1800 sqft) at Raj Nagar-2, Palam colony, New Delhi- 110045 to lease-out rent out for installation of a tower on monthly rent basis.
The any type of mobile towers you can install that may be Reliance,VODAFONE,AIRTEL,MTNL,IDEA,TATA, AIRCEL, Tata Docomo.

V. Bansal: [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
: H-298,Raj Nagar-2, Palam colony, New Delhi- 110045

Comments

saurabh pandey here

mobile no.- [protected], [protected]
space location- Deoria slempur Road (U.P)
emailide- saurabh.[protected]@gmail.com
ear Sir/Madam,

We have a suitable space (Flat Roof 1800 sqft) at uttam nagar to lease-out rent out for installation of a tower on monthly rent basis.
Please feel free to contact me.at [protected]

We have a suitable space (Flat Roof 1500 sqft) at Dhayari (Sinhgad Road) Pune to lease-out rent out for installation of a tower on monthly rent basis.
dear sir,

we ve vacant space in commercial complex azadpur for installation of tower.the site is mcd approved.The any type of mobile towers you can install that may be Reliance, VODAFONE, AIRTEL, MTNL, IDEA, TATA, AIRCEL, Tata Docomo.

interested operators contact us at [protected]
We have suitable place for installation of tower at Larsoi, Near Murthal, NHI (Del-Chandigarh Highway)
Interested operator may contact at [protected]
We have suitable place for installation of tower at Larsoi, Near Murthal, NHI, Haryana (Del-Chandigarh Highway)
Interested operator may contact at [protected]
i hav plot of 100 yards in noida i wana give that on rent for reliance tower.
if anybody intersted in my ads please contact me on this num [protected]
i have a clear property in musheerabad, zamistanpur, in hyderabad for installing the tower of any network!!

FOR DETAILS CONTACT: - [protected].
We have a suitable space in PUNE, MAHARASHTRA (Flat Roof 1300 sqft) at Yerwada and kalyani nagar... to lease-out rent out for installation of a tower on monthly rent basis.
mobile no.-[protected]
space location-bawana industrial area delhi-39
mobile no-[protected]
space location-G-22WEST ARJUN NAGER STREET NO.4 OPP HANS APPARTMENT SHAHDARA.
EMAIL- [protected]@GMAIL.COM

We have a suitable space (Plot1800 sqft) at Shakti Vihar Badarpur New Delhi-44, (Plot 900 sqft) at Tajpur Ext Badarpur New Delhi-44 lease-out rent out for installation of a tower on monthly rent basis.

Aunbhav Chaudhary: [protected]
anubhav.[protected]@yahoo.com
WANT TO MINIMIZE YOUR EXPENSES

We have a suitable space for lease-out rent out for installation of a tower on monthly rent basis (Plot1800 sqft) at Pancsheel Colony Haryana BUT it is attach to Jatpur Ext Badarpur New Delhi-44 which will help u from reducing your expenses as installation or other charges in haryana are LESS than delhi

Aunbhav Chaudhary: [protected]
anubhav.[protected]@yahoo.com
i am jay pratap singh s/o mr surendr pratap singh
address nandgown nigahi post nigahi pin no 486884 dist singrauli (m.p)
mo [protected] [protected] i am agree for mobile tawer in my flate or land roof on place please my preyer

I have place available for any mobile tower installation in Punjab and the area is 15-20 km away from chandigarh.

If interested please contact at following number:

Saurav
Mobile Tower space for lease / rent in Pune

We have a suitable space (Flat Roof 1800 sqft) Tupe Nagar, Malwadi, Hadapsar, Pune- 411028 to lease-out rent out for installation of
a tower on monthly rent basis.
The any type of mobile towers you can install that may be
Reliance, VODAFONE, AIRTEL, MTNL, IDEA, TATA, AIRCEL, Tata Docomo.

Prasad Ingle : [protected],[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
Tupe Nagar, Malwadi, Hadapsar, Pune- 411028
Near Sadhana High School, In Front of suzlon Co.
We have a suitable space in Transport Nagar Area, Kanpur to lease-out rent out for installation of a tower on monthly rent basis.
The any type of mobile towers you can install that may be
Reliance, VODAFONE, AIRTEL, MTNL, IDEA, TATA, AIRCEL, Tata Docomo.
Manas Agarwal- [protected]
[protected]@rediffmail.com
Hi sir, I'm from main G T Road Shahdara, Delhi-32 I have a space of 700 sqr ft on roof of my Shop, Location:- G T Road Shahdara, Delhi-32with in 1km Shahdara railway staion, Shadara Metro Station & Shahdara bus stand with in 1km on my land, I want a telecome tower of your company on my roof.if any tower installing company having interest then sir plz contact me [protected], [protected]
kind attn: Mr. Sharma
my reference no.IZ00811151
date on which amount will submit to ur Mrs. Sudha A/C no.[protected] SBI
Karwal nagar(New Delhi) on dated 30/08/10

plz do the needful or refund my amount as disscused u on phone
my A/C no.[protected], jagat narayan sharma, SBI
or give me ur Feed back.

Waiting for ur reply.

thanks & regards
jagat narayan sharma
I am Santosh Krishna Nikam from Narsobawadi Dist:- Kolhapur; Tal:- Shirol Pin:-416104.In my town I have my own road touch n.a. plot of 80x20 sq.ft.I am interested to erect mobile tower on my plot on rent basis.If your company is looking for the spot in this region then I am ready to contract with the company.Please contact on over mentioned postal address or Mo.No.[protected] Phone No.[protected], [protected]@rediffmail.com
kind attn: Mr Sharma
Plz go through the comments
do the needful