[Resolved]  Modern Gas Service,Alwar(Rajasthan) — Refill not delievering

Respected Sir,
I want to draw your kind attention towards the irregular practices followed by Modern gas Service, Alwar(Rajasthan). I am a consumer of Bharat Petrolium (Gas) and my consumer No.with the Gas Service is 5182. Whenever I book my cylinder for refill on phone the person present that side, does not pickup the phone(while the phone is not angage, the bell is going on).Anyhow I book the cylinder for refill, they do not deliver the cylinder in time which they give. I remind them time to time but they do not pay any heed to my request.
Recentally I got my cylinder book on 14.7.2008 They replied that they will deliever the same within 5-7 days but when I did not get the cylinder till 30.7.2008 then approx 4:00 PM I phoned in the Gas Service. I went on trying phone up to half an hour (while the phone is not angage, the bell is going on) then they picked up the phone and answered that the cylinder will be deliverd by tomorrow(i.e.31.7.2008) but they as usual did not deliver the cylinder till today.

Previously I booked my cylinder on 13.5.08 at 12:10PM after following a long hectic process of continous trying phone((while the phone is not angage, the bell is going on). When I requested them the person on phone to tell me my booking No., he cut the phone then repeatedly trying to phone (while the phone is not angage, the bell is going on)at last I got success at 12:38 PM then they gave me my booking No.133. They assured me that they will deliver the cylinder within 5 days. When I did not get my cylinder till 22.5.08, I reminded them on the same day i.e.22.5.08. At that time they also replied that your cylinder will be delivered on next day 23.5.08 but as usual at that time they did same thing, the cylinder was ultimetely delievered on 24.5.08.

This type of activities of negligence and irregularities are followed by this Gas Service repeatedly. Sir, I request you to please look into the matter and instruct the Gas Service to regularise and prompt there services so that the consumers may not have to face harrasment.

Yours Sincerely