[Resolved] Mohammed subhani Address Required this cheating guy — [protected]@gmail.com
Proficient in the Administration and Management of large sized facilities, units, utilities etc. experience in smoothly interfacing with internal and external department to ensure smooth day to day business operations. A strong planner with exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
Key Performance Areas
Managing Administrative budget to ensure effective delivery of services Organizing local events, Programs, Training and other activities.
Preparing and Maintaining MIS for effective cost monitoring.
Implementing plans to manage facilities as per organizational needs to parameters.
Supervising maintenance of large sized facilities in administration.
Managing allocation of asset and ensuring proper maintenance of records.
Planning and Coordinating for Marketing.
Identifying and developing a reliable counseling for the enquiries in effective sourcing.
Managing inventory for Procurement, Marketing based items and Bills checking.
Strictly dealing with safety and traffic violence.
Organizing training programs and validating employees undertaking
Coordinating with administration and management staff members in our company.
Monitoring of employees grievances redrassal pertaining to administration services.
Organizing training and development programs to sharpen the skills and knowledge of team members.
Placed our students Polaris,Satyam ,HCL, Nokia,cellar stone,ibm,accenture,keane,etc
• Four years of experience with US Based leading IT staffing/recruiting firm with Responsible for full life-cycle RPO, which includes the identification, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and hiring of IT Professionals.
• Two plus Years of strong experience in immigration processes, Procuring New H1, Transferring H1 Consultants.
• Extensive experience in sourcing candidates through internal and external contacts, referrals, third parties, groups and Webportals.
• Extensive experience in hiring H1, Green Cards, TN Permit, EAD’s,OPT’s and Citizens.
• Recruited consultants with leading IT skills from entry level to senior level positions in e-commerce / web development, client-server, ERP, mainframe, data warehouse and networking technologies such as Architects, Programmer analysts, Project Managers, Business / Financial Analysts, DBA’s, Testers and Graphic Designers.
• Strong experience in doing 1st level pre-screening interview, which helps in reducing hiring managers and technical teams interview time.
• Additional experience in non-technical staffing for positions like Marketing Managers, VP Pre-Sales, Director-Finance, Accounting heads etc.
• Worked on Corp to Corp, Corp to W2, 1099 and Contract to Hire requirements.
• Successfully brought clients and transferred consultants to companies payrole.
• Recruit and hire technical & non technical staff for our Indian and Overseas office.
• Manage and develop the database for optimum utilization. Use all methodologies of sourcing like Headhunting, Networking, Employee Referrals, and Internet Sourcing for low cost hiring.
• Documentation Like, NCA, NDA, Form W-9, Employee Authorization, PO and Master Agreements.
• Training newly appointed recruiters and sales ececutive’s to achieve their goals.
• Motivating recruiters and sales staff to feel proud to be a part of team.
• Knowledge o[censored]sing Windows 95/98,XP,Viesta, Windows NT 2002 Server, Office 97/2003/2007, MS Projects 2000, MS Outlook97/2003/2007, Outlook Express
- Recruitment - Training & Development
- Employee Engagement - Discipline Management
- Facilitate management - General Administration
Personnel Recruitment, Training, Administrative functions, Industrial Relations, HRD Activities. Involved in activities like Role analysis and based on the outcome of the survey gave presentation to the Management about, which need to change the reporting patterns, proper departmentalization, Identification of clear cut roles and responsibilities with targets.
DOS & Windows 98, MS 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
MS OFFICE 2000, 2003, 2007
MS Power Point & Internet
Configuring VOIP Devices, ( Lingo, Vonage, CordiaLT)
Configuring Wireless Routers ( Linksys, Netgear)
Yash raj inc, Hyderabad, AP April 2008 - Present
Job Title: Sales Manager
• Managed a Team of 18 Recruiters.
• Sourcing candidates using advanced internet and diverse recruitment techniques like various internet job boards such as Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder, HotJobs and Corp-Corp, Google and Yahoo groups.
• Keeping Excell database, to maintain updated track on consultants.
• Used cBiz One,Outlook, Outlook Express and Incredimail to maintain all recruiting workflow, such as interviews, notes, requests of client and candidates and much more.
• Configured VOIP,Wireless Routers, Like, Lingo, Netgear, Linksys, Lingo D-Link and Matollo Devices.
• Truble shooting to all Hardware and software.
• Marketing H1B employees for various positions.
• Provide full life cycle recruiting services for technical, managerial and executive level professionals. Responsible for identifying, screening and selecting candidates for contractual and permanent assignments defined by client companies through Sales Executives.
• Responsible for Reference checks, final salary negotiations, and extending offers.
• Source, interview and place qualified candidates for open requisitions in the fields of Information Technology like ERP, Java, Oracle, Mainframes, DBA’s, Business Analyst, Project Managers etc.
• Participate in weekly recruitment meetings, focused on troubleshooting difficult positions and managing client issues.
• Work with H-1 visa filings, sponsorships and transfers.
• Interviewed and Recruited new employees for our Local Office in Hyderabad.
• Lead a team of recruiters who were responsible to work on various Client requirements.
• Assist onsite recruiters in evaluating candidates, negotiate contract terms, interview preparation and help resolve non delivery and performance issues.
• Responsible for Staffing and recruitment Operations to recruit and hire Candidates for our Indian and overseas offices.
• I searched for appropriate candidates matching our client’s requirements, negotiated rates with them for various full time and contract positions and coordinated with clients in arranging interview’s for the consultants.
• Utilizing a variety of resume database subscriptions, job-posting sources, and Internet email list memberships to obtain hard-to-find candidates.
• Used Dice.com, Monster.com and Net-Temps.com to search consultants for our various client requirements.
• Ability to source all levels of IT and non-IT professionals to include but not limited to Seebeyond, Peoplesoft, SAP, Business Systems Analysts, Finance Analysts, Report Developers, Functional/Technical Project Managers, Technical Architects, Software Developers, Helpdesk / Desktop resources, Data Base/ Data Warehouse, Analysts/ Developers, CRM Engineers, Network Infrastructure Architects/Engineers/Administration, VP and Director level consultants
• I was involved for hiring H1 consultants for our Mother company in US from India.
• I was responsible for arranging task force for the sales campaign, recruiting, interviewing and training of new promoters.
• Was responsible for maintaining payrolls of the promoters.
1 Management professional seeks a challenging position in IT Recruiter which would use management skills experience in the Information Technology.
2 Graduate with strong aptitude and analytical skills having diversified experience in handling various types of situations.
3 Independently aspiring to work in challenging and stimulating environment with innovative ideas to lead rewards and growth.
4 Technically sound in systems to analyze user needs
1 Person with a flexible mind to work in extensive office hours and willingness to travel extensively and learn.
2 Person with a mind to think and hand to work, an avid listener, analyst and a bold speaker with clear concepts of the subjects dealing with.
3 Personal assets are self motivation commitment, adaptability and team spirit.
4 Capable of working in a multicultural environment and dealing with all levels of management effectively.
1 Having 3+ years of experience as IT Recruiter
Operating Systems: WINDOWS 95 / 98 /2000 / NT/ XP
Packages: MS Office 95 / 2000 / XP (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Tools: MS Outlook Express
1 Working as Business development manager
www.Globalcynex.com jan 2007 till march 2008
• Collecting job requirements from the onsite managers.
• Understanding the requirements of the client.
• Utilization of internal database to identify potential candidates.
• Check the resume database for the relevant match if I have
• Using the Job Portals like Monster, Dice to successfully source the right candidates according to the job specifications.
• Short listing the candidates according to their skill sets.
• Screening the candidates thoroughly to ensure that they match the client’s requirements accurately.
• Selecting the right candidates and negotiating their compensation.
• Submission of the eligible candidate to the client and follow up.
• Establish and maintain a good relationship with the vendors and the clients.
Maintained weekly status reports of all activities
2. Innospire Systems Pvt Ltd (Chennai)
From 2004jan - to till date 2006 december
• Identifying and managing the vendors, posting the requirement & screening the resumes and recommending right fit to the open positions.
• Exploring and searching resumes from Dice, Monster, Jobs Bridge to get the right profile with in time frame.
• Submitting the resumes to the Preferred Vendor /Team Leader:
• Successfully handled the entire process of dealing with 3rd parties.
• Building up friendly relationship with Consultants
• Attending the client meetings for requirement specification , Interview schedule, sourcing etc
3 Worked as Executive From 2003/02- to 2004/12 at
Company: Blue Bird Technologies(chennai)
Position: Executive Recruitment - Processing
Responsible for the full hiring cycle, including Prescreening, Coordinating
Interviews, Gathering detailed feedback from technical interviewers, Reference Checks, Negotiating salaries, Extending job offers, Coordination of new hire Orientations, Job postings, Creating and Maintaining employee records and files, Successfully created new strategies and recruiting techniques to locate.
Finding candidates with specific technical sets like Java,J2EE,SAP,MainFrames, System/Network/Data Base admin., Data warehousing, Embedded, C, C++, VC++, Pro* c, DotNet, Oracle, SQL, Related all telecom domain Skills etc.
• Used job-boards like Yahoo Groups, Naukri, Jobsahead, Monster, JobsDB, Dice, Nettemps etc.
• Involved in strategizing for growth, leading assignments, grooming others in the division and ensuring quality.
Areas of Responsibilities in Consultancy Services
• Interacting with clients
Sourcing the candidates as per the requirements
• Used job-board
• Carrying out initial screening of candidates.
Inter - personnel skills
• Coordinating with technical people of the companies.
• Scheduling the interview calls.
• Getting the list of short listed candidates.
• Intimating the candidates.
1 Bachelor’s of Commerce
Date of Birth :[protected]
Marital Status : Single
Linguistic Proficiency : English, Tamil ,Hindi, Telugu ,Kannada
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020