[Resolved]  Mohammed Yahya

From =?iso-8859-1?q?Mohammed=20Yaya?= Tue Feb 3 00:47:47 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@yahoo.it>
Authentication-Results: mta151.mail.in.yahoo.com from=yahoo.it; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.it; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 87.248.110.143 (HELO n26.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) (87.248.110.143)
by mta151.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 03 Feb 2009 00:47:49 +0530
Received: from [217.146.182.180] by n26.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Feb 2009 19:17:49 -0000
Received: from [87.248.110.119] by t6.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Feb 2009 19:17:47 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp224.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Feb 2009 19:17:47 -0000
Received: (qmail 3047 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Feb 2009 19:17:47 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=ymail_nen1; d=yahoo.it;
h=Received:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Trans...
b=MPQUDjivTLMEDdq04sATHCcSvvcfD9CaDUHlghzCyCXlZI6t+RjIKT7UnUiqdzouKDEp+U3JtwwesE...
Received: from [41.207.162.1] by web24606.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 02 Feb 2009 11:17:47 PST
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:17:47 -0800 (PST)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Mohammed=20Yaya?= <[protected]@yahoo.it>

To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 12:47:47 AM
Subject: Kindly Get Back to Me Immediately

Ho cambiato indirizzo!

Puoi ora scrivermi a questo indirizzo: [protected]@yahoo.it

- Dr. Mohammed Yaya Auditing and Accounting Unit Foreign Operations Department African Development Bank, Lome-Togo Branch Republic of Togo. Dear Sir, I am Dr. Mohammed Yaya the Director in charge of Auditing and Accounting section African Development Bank, lome-togo and also Chairman of Investigating and Auditing Department of this Bank. With due respect and regard, I have decided to contact you on a Business Transaction that will be very beneficial to both o[censored]s and our families at the end of this transaction.During our Investigation and Auditing in this Bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to one Deceased who died on October 24, 2006 Martinsville plane crash Aircraft type Beechcraft King Air 200.As the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation because he did not indicate any next of kin to this account.The amount in the dormant account is Fourteen Million United States Dollars (US$14 000, 000.00) . As it may interest you to know, I got your contact from the Chamber of Commerce on foreign business relations here in Lome -togo though I did not disclose why i needed a foreign contact and only told the director on seat it was for retirement and investment purposes.Meanwhile as a Senior Staff in this bank, and the Director of Auditing and Accounting, I have in my possession all the necessary documents to perfect this deal by making you the bonafide next of kin/Partner whom this money will be transferred into your account. I need your assistance and co-operation to get this deal done. Because as a foreigner, you stand a better position to be presented through documentation as the next of kin/Partner since the deceased is also a foreigner, this is the reason why I could not do this deal alone as a staff of the bank as well.I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth Conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 60% will be for me and my partner. Please, you have been advised to keep this "Top Secret" as we are still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your bank account. And ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in.All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you. I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal.I am expecting your urgent reply as soon as you receive this message.God bless you And your family. Dr. Mohammed Yaya.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other