[Resolved]  Mohan Gas agency, Garh Road, Meerut — No service through phone

1.Telephone no.[protected] always busy because they keep the hook off the cradle.
Many times I have complaint them but in vein.

2. 25-30 days thay take to deliver the cylinder after booking.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

This is absuletly true, i ahve called on that number around 13- 14 times regulerly but nobody picked up, whn i made my 15th call then phone was busy it means somebody was there near the phone but not reciving the customer`s calls.
Hello Sir,

I am having a HP gas connection (Connection No. - 665505) and my distributor is Mohan Gas Agency, Gadh Road Meerut. As per agency saying, A gas can be booked only after 21 days of the last delivary and will be delivared after 1 month of the booking date. Means almost 51-52 days after I can take the IInd cylinder on the same connection.This is the harassment of the HP gas customer as by this process, there is a gap of almost 51-52 days between the previous delivery & the next one.
Is it possible to manage with one cylinder for 52 days in this winter season?
As the persons only having single gas connection are facing a lot of trouble bcoz of this process as i think one gas cylinder is not sufficient for one & half month period as the maximum period i[censored]tilized properly with 4 or 5 persons family is 30days but in winter season its also too tuff to use even for 30days while new connection are not available in the market.
So it is requested to plz do something so that we can come out from this situation and if the dealer is doing or working as per the rules & regulations so plz provide me what are the rules or regulation for delivery & booking of the gas and also about the provisions regarding new gas connection.

I am not living in meerut, my parents are living there and they have to bear all this inconvenience in there old age.

Rahul Aggarwal
sir
my name is arun sharma my hp gas connacion na is 662553 my distributor is mohan gas agency, Gadh road meerut . i had booked my gas on the date of[protected] but i have not delever my gas cylander[protected] .the phone no is alwayas busy also( [protected]) so please tells me how can i manage my gas cylender .
It is worst gas agency. In fact almost every gas agency is not meant to serve the people but to make money. Customer is least important or not important at all.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other