Mohnil Gas Service,IIT Gate New Delhi — Phone

Vijay Pal Singh Chauhan
I AM A CUSTOMER REGISTER AT MOHANIL GAS SERVICE . FROM LAST 2 DAYS I AM CONTINUSLY TRYING TO CALL FOR GAS ON 26564899, AND 26564837 BUT THE PHONE IS IN BUSY MODE . COULD U PLEASE GIVE ME ANY OTHER NUMBER WHER CAN I CALL FOR A GAS REQUEST.

Comments

LPG — MOHANIL GAS SERVICE

I endorse the complaint since I am facing similar problem with Mohnil Gases.
As these people get into the office they hang 2 phones out of three .Then u keep on ringing u will find them busy.this happens the whole day, one or the other ph is busy.and at the end u are helpless.and the same story the next day.U r lucky i[censored] get the no.there is nobody to take these issues.there shd be online booking of the gas.
I have been trying to call to book the gas but all my attempts are failed the numb ers are are coming constently busy.
Mohnil Gas Service, IIT Gate New Delhi Complaints - Phone

I AM A CUSTOMER REGISTER AT MOHANIL GAS SERVICE . FROM LAST 15 DAYS I AM CONTINUSLY TRYING TO CALL FOR GAS ON 26564838, 26564899 AND 26564837 BUT THE PHONE IS IN BUSY MODE . COULD U HELP ME REGARDING THIS, HOW I HAVE BOOK THE GAS ITS VERY URGENT TO ME.

SUNIL KUMAR
(CUSTOMER )

MO- [protected]
MOHANIL GAS SERVICE never pick up phones
MOHANIL GAS SERVICE

I AM A CUSTOMER REGISTER AT MOHANIL GAS SERVICE NEAR BY IIT GATE . FROM LAST 2 DAYS I AM CONTINUSLY TRYING TO CALL 26564837 / 26564838 FOR GAS ON, BUT THE PHONE IS IN BUSY MODE . COULD U PLEASE GIVE ME ANY OTHER NUMBER WHER CAN I CALL FOR A GAS.

KINDLYDO THE NEEDFUL AT THE ERALIEST AT :-

[protected] OR [protected]@yahoo.com

your immediate response for the same will be highly appriciate by us.
mohanil gas services is very bad service provider which i feel ever, we have booked gas 8 days before while i call up after 2 hours we get line free and guy reply me tt feild boy hv gone to your home and given me his mobile no when i tryied his no as [protected] his no is not reachable and then switched off. i hv been waiting for my gas since 8 days but no delivery yet. feild boy name is manoj.your guy is selling gas in lado sarai shop in black in order to get extra money.

please change the system you follow.
I am customer of Mohnil Gas Service from last one year, but whenever trying to book my gas the number is constently busy or if phone is ringing then they not pick up phone.So plz anyone do the needfull response.
It is still the same situation . There is no one to answer the phone or it just gives the busy signal. I think this apathy runs from top to bottom in the MOHNIL hierarchy. Its really the worst form of incompetence that does not let us get what we are paying for.
From 20th March 2011 onwards I am trying to book for a gas cylinder. All numbers are in bussy mode. I tried to book directly in the office but the staff denied to take the booking directly. They asked me to book on line. I request the owner of this agency to take up the matter and do the needful so that customers will not suffer.

Susan Mathew
I am facing similar problem.
Mohnil's donot pick the phone always busy signal. How i book my gas. Why they are providing these numbers to us. please book my gas M-18353 it is urgent i am trying for so many day.
Booking NO. 829271 Generated ON 03.09.18 and NOT DELIVERED .for customer id 41242

BILLING HAS ALSO NOT GENERATED ..and agency phones are not reponding