[Resolved]  Money Line Credit Ltd. — Revision of Interest Rates on Housing Loan

Hi Abhijeet / Pawan,

Please find below detailed the fair practice code of Money Line credit Limited, I Hope this should remind you of the fair practices that we expect from moneyline.

its more than a month now, i am following up with you guys regarding my housing loan interest rates, but i am still unable to get any positive results. i dont know how much busy you guys are that almost all or more than 90% of my phone calls are left un answered, every time i am lucky to get you guys on call what i get is only a date, which you guys never keep, i dont understand that whats the social responsibility that you guys sitting in such a good positions and designated as Sr Relationship Manager and above should keep. I must say that i have ruined myself by taking a Loan from such a institution, which dont even expects its officers to adhere its fair practise code which we customers have to remind you guys.

Please let me know whats going on with my housing loan,

awaiting a spontaneous feedback by EOD.

Best Regards
Banwarilal Gupta
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:44:15
Complaint comments  4 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I am fully agree with Mr Banwarilal Gupta;s complaint. The Moneyline customer care don't even bother reply to customer's complaints. i am also facing the same problem of Interest Rates on Housing Loan.

They have neither revising there interest rates & nor listening to our complaints

regards

rajan
I am Mr. Ashraf Beg loan a/c no. 67568 i am ready to pay your loan EMI so please send your collection team. Please Co-op. Me.

Ashraf Beg
dear all
this happen with all cousotmers, money line people are so busy but nobody no where they are busy .
I am following up with them from last 1 year but no body responded me till date.

I visit there office personally but result NIL
THEN I called ther heigher authority but result NIL

3) THEY CAN USE YOUR SECURITY CHEQUE WITHOUT ANY UPDATION

regrds

manoj lekhi
punjab
i got adbhut jeevan shar book for my self mukesh kumar jain dmk 407 in english but i have booked my adbhut jeevan shar book in hindi i cant read in this book
so please solve my problem its uregent basis there is no response prpoer way on phone so plz look in to the matter serious way...

-- CONTACT ME

uregent

Mukesh Kumar Jain

Mob: [protected]
kota (rajasthan)

Company:Money Line Credit Ltd.