[Resolved]  moneyvarsha — paisa kha gaya

sir i ve subscribed wid money varsha on diwali offer last year for intraday tips a amt of rs 15000/ . bt they have not sent any tips 2 me and wen i call them they tell me that they l refund my money but they hvnt refund my money and now they r not receiving my phone also.

Comments

Dear Sir
I have faced similar issue.
Niramal bang is a fraud company. I had opened my account with them and kept 5 lakhs rupees in pool account. While I was travelling to overseas, busy in own & sister's marriage nirmal bang traded illegally on my behald and lost all the money and no access to contract notes. THey even sold stocks from my DMAT account without my confirmation. Please guide me how I can file a case against them. If you can help me for legal actions agaist the company please let me know your contact details.
500 PERCENT A MONTH EASILY POSSIBLE 4 ANYBODY

HI FRIENDS

I HAVE DISCOVERED A NEW CONCEPT THAT IS FANTASTIC AND EASY FOR EVERY ONE.TO MAKE EASY MONEY SAFELY IN YOUR OWN ACCOUNT
NO NEED TO REFER PEOPLE$ NO NEED TO INVEST WITH OTHER PEOPLE.

FORGET STOCK MARKET (I HAVE LOST HEAVILY IN IT BY TRADING) AND SCREW FOREX AND MLM. Lost there also
.WITHOUT ANY OF THESE YOU CAN MAKE OVER 500% EVERY MONTH SITTING AT HOME WITH AN INTERNET ENABLED COMPUTER AND LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER DOWNLOADING A SOFTWARE.

NEED TO DO THIS ONLY FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES OR SO A DAY. EASY FOR ANYONE TO DO .GENUINELY INTERESTED PEOPLE $ ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY 4 IT ONLY CALL;
ONLY THE FORTUNATE/SMART WOULD GO FOR IT.

Complaint categoryCategory: Stock Market