[Resolved]  More Store Of Aditya Birla Group — Not delivering the goods

Dear,

I was a regular customer at More store (Ridhi Sidhi) at Magarpatta, Hadapsar, Pune.

A few days back they had a offered some gifts for shopping done during a particular period for the Clubmore members (those who are the members of More store club) (ID: [protected]).

I had done shopping and for that they were to give me 2 gifts. I had been given 6 stars and was asked to submit and receive the gifts. After submission of the stars, they told us that the gifts are not available and they would deliver it at my home when received from their main office.

It is almost 4 months now and I visited the store for 10 times and every time they gave some frivolous answers and asked me to wait.

I e-mailed on their website. There has been no reply to my mails.

I am completely fed up with such indifference and have stopped visiting the store anymore.

Guide me in this regard, what can be done to noose these people. I have got the Clubmore card and the receipts with me.

Comments

I am Piyush Vaidya, and I am a regular customer of MORE.MEGA STORE and this is my humble notification regarding the unsatisfactory services of Indore outlet scheme no. 54.
sir, I have purchased Allen solly winterware-400 on 26-11-09 and by keeping in mind your RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY of 15 days from the day of purchase I again went to the same outlet on 03-12-09 and asked your executive for exchange of the product then the person told that this scheme is closed and for further detail you have to talk to executive officer Mr.Depankar Thapa, by waiting for him by more than 40 minutes no one came to solve my problem. By again enquiring to them for the same, Mr.Ashish came and he told to wait for another scheme for few days.
by visiting there I faced a lot of inconviniency and I am totally unsatisfied with your services.
Sir, kindly take immediade action towards the same.

Purchase Detail:
CM No.- [protected]
Purchase Date[protected]
Register- 18761
Iten code[protected]

Piyush Vaidya,
Indore (MP)
Re The Halogen Heaters offer that ended Nov. 09.
The store has failed to provide working heater. It will be useless if they provide after winters.

Any suggestions for filing complaint with consumer forum?