[Resolved]  More Super Market (Trinetra Super Retails Pvt. Ltd) Airport Road Bangalore — Cheating at More Super Market in Bangalore (Trinetra Super Retails Pvt. Ltd Airport Road)

I went for shopping at More Super Market (Trinetra Super Retails Pvt. Ltd) Airport Road Bangalore on Saturday 05 Dec. 2009. I went twice there. In the morning, I bought items worth Rs. 270.00 and everything was fine.

I went to the same store in the evening at 9.00 p.m and bought set of Prince Packaging bowls (set of 5). Dish Wash bar, dhoop, Oil, atta container, moong dal worth

Rs. 383.

All the items were packed in a poly bag by the more employees.

But when I reached back home I found:

1.) The Packaging Bowls was packed and sealed, I tried to open the seal and found that the bowls was broken. (Just for reference I want to tell that when I went in the morning, more employees at the store denied opening the same bowls saying it’s packed.)

2.) Also the Bill[protected] indicated two quantities for Dish wash bar 18.00 * 2 = 36.00, but when I opened the packed bag by them, I found only one quantity of Dish bar. Cheated again

3.) I asked for the a particular type of dhoop, but found the other type of dhoop once I opened the bag at home.

I could not go back to the store as it was already 10.00 p.m. and I was 12 kms away from the store. Immediately, I tried to call at the store but number written on the bill was incorrect.

Yesterday, I called at the other more store at mahadevpura Bangalore to get the number, but wrong number was given to me.

I have been getting harassed by More.

Employee name is Hanif

Gaurav Batra

Dell Perot Systems

Phone: +[protected] Ext. 2601

Mobile: +91 [protected]

Comments

More (Aditya Birla Retail Ltd.) — making excuse by not giving gift

dear sir,

the case is, i had make a purchase of more than 6500 rs from aditya birla more store from talegaon branch, pune. and i had got 13 stars gift coupon according to their scheme in month of june. and in cupon it is written that u can collect you gift after 15 days, but after almost 1.5 month they still give exuses that there is a shortage of supply. my concern is why they are launching new scheme if they are not able to complete it. every time i go there, they r makig useless exuses.
so sir please look in to this matter and take some action, so that the customer will not suffer by this type of system.

Amit Chauhan.
pl. resolve the problem.
It was resolved after visiting the store. People were very helpful at store.
HI,

I had a similar experience with More Super Markets located in Jubilee Hills hyderabad. Where they had packed items worth 900/- and when I returned home I found out a lot of items are missing from the billed items (worth 400+).

This clearly case of cheating by them. I had called their number and seeked for clarification for them and they had given a clear answer that there where no left out items from the previous customers. Also I had threatened to go for consumer forum seeking some kind of positive response. To my utter surprise my effort turned out in vein and they had told me do what ever do you want to and they are ready to stick with their attitude.

"All these days I had a good impression on the way more. But they are hiring a bunch of [censored]s to run their business or may be a new strategy been taken by management to overcome the economic recession".

Rajesh

Rajesh
More No more, i have been in mumbai from last 10 years. i have seen more supermarket is one of flop supermarket in indian history. i have seen most of the more supermarket in mumbai, most of them running out of stocks regularly, some of the basic materials like soap, wheat, rice, sugar not available, i have made repeated complaints to them but no one is bothered. i dont what is there buying strategy, absolutely ridiculous service, you see there shelfs most of them always empty empty empty. dont go to more any more. more is no more

I been to MORE in Murugeshpalya (Wind Tunnel Road, Bangalore) today and picked up my items. When I approached the cash counter I could see 15-20 people in the queue. Although there were 3 billing machine only one was operated. I could not find any one responsible around to even make a complaint. I could see 2 posters there with photo for complaint reporting. I tried both the numbers and both number were either not reachable or blocked for incoming calls.

I never expected such an ignorance from an establishment like MORE.
Customer are taken for granted at times !!

Dinesh Kumar M
Bangalore
My mails regarding complaint No. 95237603 are regularly bouncing.

K.N. Saroja
Club More member id. [protected]

To: ""[protected]@morestore.com"" <[protected]@morestore.com>
Cc: ""sayed.[protected]@retail.adityabirla.com"" <sayed.[protected]@retail.adityabirla.com>
Sent: Saturday, 28 January 2012 1:30 PM
Subject: Club More member id. [protected]; complaint reference: 95237603

You had assured to resolve the issue within five working days, which will get over by the close of today. Hope I will get a response from you by the close of today.

Thanks & regards,

Saroja K.N.

From: "[protected]@morestore.com" <[protected]@morestore.com>
To: [protected]@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, 23 January 2012 1:05 PM
Subject: More Experience: Reference ID [95237603]

Dear Saroja K.N.,

Thank you for your feedback dated[protected]:05:33.

We have referred your communication to the concerned department and will revert to you in 5 working days.
Thank you for contacting more.

This is an auto–generated response. If you wish to correspond further on the same subject, please reply with the Reference ID #95237603 in the subject of the mail.

Warm Regards,
Customer Relations Team.

To: "[protected]@morestore.com" <[protected]@morestore.com>
Cc: "sayed.[protected]@retail.adityabirla.com" <sayed.[protected]@retail.adityabirla.com>
Sent: Sunday, 22 January 2012 6:02 PM
Subject: Club More member id. [protected]

I have a serious complaint against your outlet at Begumpet. There was a gift scheme offered by More Super Market during December 2011. Accordingly I had made purchases to the tune of Rs. 4, 313.94. I have been frequently enquiring with your personnel regarding the gift - Casserole - to be given to me as gift for having completed for Rs. 4000/-. I have preserved all the bills in support of the same (see attachments). I also had been corresponding with your Mr. Syed Rahman at Hyderabad regarding the same. It is highly disappointing to note that nobody bothers to respond. I am now tempted to state that More Super market has stooped down to cheap marketing tactics, which is unfair for Aditya BIrla Group. I expect better response from your end without any further delay, failing which I will publish in the Newspapers about the fraud techniques being adopted by More Super Market to trap gullible customers.

K.N.Saroja,

From: RAMAKRISHNAN M N <[protected]@yahoo.com>
To: "sayed.[protected]@retail.adityabirla.com" <sayed.[protected]@retail.adityabirla.com>
Sent: Friday, 20 January 2012 4:38 PM

Dear Mr. Syed,

Pl. let me know of whether the matter is taken care off. I don't want to waste my time by going to the outlet and attempt to make them solve the issue as at the end they advise me to complain to higher ups.

Pl. expedite,

K.N.Saroja

Sent: Thursday, 19 January 2012 8:45 PM

Dear Mr. Syed,

I am a regular customer of your outlet at Begumpet holding membership No. as referred to above. Last month you had declared reward for those who purchase for Rs. 4, 000 or more and I had made purchases for Rs. 4, 313.94. I am now attaching scanned copies of all the bills. Though I had been regularly following up with your outlet for the Casserole gift, the shop personnel are giving one excuse or the other and not fulfilling their commitment. You are requested to cross verify the attached bills with your data and advise the Begumpet outlet to give the reward gift without any further delay.

Thanks & regards,

K.N. Saroja

we are suffering from your store staff Name is K.Srinivas (CSA ) in Kakinada Karanamgarithotha Branch, he was doing bluck billing in her favorites dealer like Dileep from rajamundry and Ambica general stores kakinada, they both are given sodex meal vouchers and purchases only non food item, that items fully profit on out side market and give Free home delivery, that way store traget was completed in last three months .if the dealers purchases the goods they using employee discount cards for all purchases. so pls verify you staff and your superior officer in kakinada.this is the way of your store traget reached.some slab offer are not given regural costumer's that all are going to her favorites dealers.

Sateesh,