[Resolved]  moser baer mbi G2 speakers with fm — irregularity of replacement

dear sir ,
I bought a set of moser bear MB1 G2 FM SPEAKER with full unit on 16/6/2009 from Manglam, s-46 raisar plaza jaipur bill no.813. having 1 year guarantee, but the fm does not work properly after 3 days from buying. then i give it to the service center name NEOTERIC INFOMATIQUE LTD. on 30/6/2009 GIN 0489. It replace me 30/7/09. but the replace set did not work properly after a fortnight & i give it to 2nd time on 17/8/09 Gin 15750 . & it replace me on 28/09/09 After two times of replacement set does not work properly & I give it to service center on 14/11/09 on assurance of one week replacement or repair. I also call on your customer care toll free number on 1/12/09 time 2.27pm to mr.sandeep but he did not give any satisfy answer. so kindly take action on this matter.

DEEPAK SETHI
JAIPUR.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I bought a set of moser bear MB1 G2 FM SPEAKER with full unit on 16/6/2009 from Manglam, s-46 raisar plaza jaipur bill no.813. having 1 year guarantee, but the fm does not work properly after 3 days from buying. then i give it to the service center name NEOTERIC INFOMATIQUE LTD. on 30/6/2009 GIN 0489. It replace me 30/7/09. but the replace set did not work properly after a fortnight & i give it to 2nd time on 17/8/09 Gin 15750 . & it replace me on 28/09/09 After two times of replacement set does not work properly & I give it to service center on 14/11/09 on assurance of one week replacement or repair. but the company neither replace nor repair & not give satisfie answer. so please help me regarding this matter .

thanking you