[Resolved]  Mother Dairy Ice Cream — Defective Ice cream

I bought Mango Marvel Ice cream (tub) of your company from Vijay Confectionary, Sector 6 Panchkula. Tel. No. 2564219 on 13th August 2010.
This ice cream is crystallized which is often the result of thawed and then reset ice cream and is not edible. After opening and tasting one scoop, we could see this fault. I took it to the shop and showed him this pack. He has agreed to our complaint and has kept back the pack without giving its replacement. He says that replacement can be done only by the company and we should be directly complaining to you
We are very fond of Mother Dairy Ice creams and buy it regularly. According to us, its taste scores over all other ice creams, especially strawberry crush.
Our this time experience is very unpleasant and need your attention. You need to keep check on the freezing system of the retailer whom you supply your products as it surely brings bad name to you.
The least expected from a company of your repute is a replacement.
Dr. O.N.Bhakoo PGI
356 Sector 6, Panchkula – 134109
Tel: Landline[protected]
Mobile. [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Mother Dairy Ice Cream — Pista Hardcover inside ICe cream

I have purcahsed the Pist aKulfi icecream from our cafetaria vendor. while eating i found the hard outer cover of Pista inside the icecream due to which my left handside teeth got hurt.

19th July 2013 @ 11.30pm