[Resolved]  Mother Teresa Charitable Trust / Tata Tipper 1613 — tata pump fault

our product namely tata tipper caring chase no:373088erz214950 & engine no:6971c55erz128783, was ideal for past 60 days and now has been sent to vst motors trichy.but so far no proper net result.but can not wait more.kindly do us the favour or else take back the vechile.

Comments

From
Pastor Y. Prudhvi Raju
#125, 4th Lane N.G.G.O.s Colony
Guntur – 522 004
Andhra Pradesh
India.

TO WOHM IT MAY CONCERN

Respected Sir
Sub: Requesting for financial support and help for the medical treatment of my only daughter RACHEL SATVIKA, CMCH NO- 478913-D, age 2 years who is suffering from Leukaeamia.

I am pastor Y. Pridhvi Raju native of Guntur town in Andhra Pradesh is pastor by profession. I am serving a small Christian congregation in Guntur for the last ten years. Most of my church members are daily waged laborer and the offering I get form the church is very little. That is the only resource of income for my living.

I am blessed with wife and only daughter aged 22months by name Rachel Satwika. Unfortunately last month my only daughter got sick and after the blood tests the doctors suspected it as blood cancer and advised me to admit her in the Christian Medical College Hospital at Vellore without any delay. At the CMC hospital the doctors confirmed the decease as Acute Lymphoplastic Leukaemia (Blood Cancer) and started treatment immediately.

Because of the seriousness of the decease the doctors advised me to stay at Vellore for the very frequent and continue medical treatment for six to eight months. The estimated cost for the treatment is about Rupees three Lacks and fifty thousand (Rs. 3, 50, 000/-) and may likely to be exceeded.

Depending on a very little income from a small church I could not afford to meet that much of amount for the treatment. And at the same time as a loving father I could not see the agony that my dearest daughter is bearing. My parents also depend upon me. I have no orther means of support.

Hence I humbly request your kindness to stretch out your hand to support and help me financially to save my only daughter from this deadly decease on mercy grounds.
The cheque may be drawn in favour of "CMC Vellore Association", mentioning the name of the patient and the hospital number.( OR ) my personal online A/C Number -[protected], STATE BANK OF INDIA, Guntur, Branch code-10279, holdar Name- Y.PRUDHVI RAJU .

Yours truly,

(Pastor Y. Pridhvi Raju)
cell no- +[protected]
E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

P.S: Attach files in documents from the CMC Hospital vellore, and Rachel satvika photos
please send all Detals