Motorola A - 1200 — unsatisfactory service and answers

speaker of my moto ming was not working so I given it to service cetre, they told me after checking that flap has to be changed costing Rs.2400, I haven't done it then. After that I found one day that business card reader of it was also not working, actually they have taken out something so that camera can not be set on micro mode.
Again when when I have gone to same service centre and asked for camera and flap,
first for camera they told we cant trust customer as it so long and for flap they told it will not work after changing it too due to water have gone inside.
I dont know how this can even possible when I m not using the phone. Also I have to pay Rs.115 for the same thing, even though I have last times slip.
If they dont trust us how can we?

Comments

MOTOROLA A 1200 — Pathetic service!

DEAR SIR

SO PLZ I REQUESTED PLZ EXCHANGE THE CELL

PLZ DO NEED FULLY

PANKAJ MISHRA
CHANDIGARH

motorokr — unsatisfactory service from service centre

we went to authorised service centre of motorola in agra, after seeing the moisture on the screen, 1st the cse on the front desk denied of any problem as such and after repaeated pleas and pressure of other people clients standing there, he filed the job sheet no(13651) on dt-13/12/07.
after keeping the phone for 2 days they retured the hand set saying that this is a color pattern presentin all the moto roker h/s still the display has been changed but the mositure is not present. i can see moisture is still present. we are still not satisfied with the service provider.
please look into the matter as the service provider always misguide the customer, as i have been befooled by them when we have moto razer, and finally ihad to sell the hand set.

thanks.
gaurav khandelwal

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002