Motorola L9 — Ignorance

I bought motorola l9, phone is getting over-heated. I submitted phone for repair but after 1 months when I received the phone problem was not solved. I very same day, I submitted it for the second time when I received the phone for the second time problem was not solved. It is still getting over-heated even if I keep it on. To make things worse, warranty period is gonna expire in the 1st week of Aug'09. Now what shall I do ?

Comments

motorola L9 — missing option

I bought a MOTOROLA L9 mobile phone on 21/06/07 , the option to change the display clock from digital to analog is missing in my mobile . i have checked in all the other L9 phones , this particular option is missing only in my phone........what is ur answer for me ?

motorola L9 — Keypad colour peel off

Hang Problem, Blue tooth not working, "0" buttom not working & Key pad colour peel off problem is there for which sevice centre asked me to buy a new key pad. But why should I as it is in under warrenty?

motorola L9 — replacement of handsfree

dear sir,

i was purchase your company mobile which is motorola l9 from one of the shope in baroda (gujarat). its name is REDIPHONE. after using 3 months the handsfree is not working propely, i go to your company authorised servicesation. they will give me a L6 handsfree, after 3 months it is also not working good, i go again over their but till this time they havent provide to me a proper L9 handsfree..
my job card application number is m [protected] and sabmit date is 12/03/08.

pls give me a needfully answer asap.

milan shah
m- 91-[protected]

motorola L9 — Warranty voids from vendors end.

I have been using a Motorola L-9 from past 9 months My Cellphone is still under Warranty. But somthings wrong with the Keypad. Firstly The Joystick is detached secondly Moisture is all over the keypad. I had this problem earlier also within one month of purchasing this phone. Then it was replaced with a new Keypad but now the service centre of my location denies to provide any warranty to this damage.Its Really sad on the part of the Motorola that they promise Waranty of one year and then Falls back from there own commitment.

Sushant
i am also sufferring from the same problem .
my kanpur motorola service centre is also unable
provide to me a proper L9 handsfree..

motorola L9 — INTERNET IS NOT WORKING ON MY MOTOROLA L9

my motorola L9 is not responding for internet from last four months . I also visited service centre but they said that they can't help me for this problem.plz.......... help me

+91 12 4413 1500 (India)
    +1 800 668 6765 (USA)
    12th Floor, Tower D. Dlf Cyber Greens. DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002