[Resolved]  Mp9 32 Gb Spy Pen Camera — Video recording is improper and time is not updating

I have purchased a SPY Pen from NAAPTOL online shopping. They sent Mp9 32 Gb Spy Pen Camera. It is not working properly.

Comments

4 GB SPY PEN CAMERA — RECORDING HRS NOT CORRECT

My order No. is[protected] dated 12.07.09.

I have received my product. Even after charging the camera for 2-3 hrs per day on PC, the same is not giving the specified output in recording hrs. It is recording hrs are not as specified in the product and is not working optimally. Kindly let me know if this can be replaced with proper product as it is within the warranty period.

Thanking you,

Your sincerely,
Lata Sridhar
I purhcased one pen camera from delhi, M/s Health Bizz India, they are cheating me, because the camera is not working . MP9 Digital pocket video recorder is the name.
I have purchased a SPY Pen from NAAPTOL online shopping. They sent Mp9 32 Gb Spypen, but in delivary time that spypen CD is dameged.how can i download that spypen softwear in internet?

spy pen / naaptol company — order to 16 gb pen sending 32gb pen spy pen not function properly

spy pen order to 16 GB but naptol sending 32 GB
pen no function properly
my order number-729594
mobile number-[protected]
where is mp9 16gb camera service center in kerala?
Even I purchased the Syp pen camera from M/s Health Bizz India today 15th Dec 2010, after the delivery I saw inside there is a leak of Clean coat applicator in the delivery box. Pen camera also doesn't work properly. it doesn't capture video itself... through Cash on delivery... I think I got cheated by /s Health Bizz India...

Karnataka