[Resolved]  MP9-Digital pocket video Recorder — Not working

I purchased, 1- Pen Recorder+Camera+Video Recorder, through Sify mall.
Itwas from OJJAS (As said by executive from Sify).
It reached me safe but
It has no Installation CD !, No Literature !, No Instruction Guide !, No Brochure ! NOTHING !!
Now
My PC does not recognise it (Says it is mall functioning!)
Its Orange Light can notbe switched OFF (It is ON all the time)
I dont know even whether it is working or not (No way to test)
Kindly send me CD or Guide or any kind of relevant help & oblige me.
My Address is
Dr. Atul Tiwari
Shakun Villa- Hari Nagar
In front of - Shubham Homes Colony
Near- Anang Kumar Smriti Bhavan
Jhalawar-326001 (Rajasthan)
Mobile- [protected] & [protected]
Land Line[protected]

Comments

Yes thats is true. I too has faced the same problem. The CD is a blank CD, the light always glows on Blue. Computer cannot detect the USB drive. All sort of problems with ths and Sify has cheated the customers with wrong products.
Someone who really can answer this properly. Reply it.

I order a MP9 Digital pocket recorder.
Order ID= ‘sb17659’
Date last month=31/03/09
Called made to your customer care=9 times . name who I spoken to them depthika, amith, javathi, manju
Answer from them =’Your product will be delivered within this week ’(They use to say same word every week when we call them)
Amount paid=’1990’(Seems to be using it for 21 days interest by giving the amount outside and giving the salary to the people who is working )
If you want to cancel it = 21 days (Not sure whether its 21 days or 21 months?)
If you order it will take =21 days (Not sure whether its 21 days or 21 months?)

Confirm this what its actual position of my amount which payed...

MP9 digital pocket recorder — not working

I bought MP9 recorder on[protected]am to record a meeting and meeting was on same day at 3pm at the main time MP( recorder was not working some time it is coming some time it is not

please ask them to give my answer

I have also purchased the MP9 Digital Pocket Video Recorder, it is not switched getting switched on... I never use it after the purchase... This product is not good... Anyone please let me know the customer care number.
i completely disagree with this. last month i purchased a mp9 digital pen. its cost 2000 rs. with 8gb momory inside. its working and the movie was captured by this device is too good.
i have purchase someone mp9 digital pocket video recorder.. i regarding of this problem did not work again, cannot turn off the yellow light ..

please sent to my email: [protected]@gmail.com

respectfully: client