[Resolved]  MPL automobiles agency private limited — poor manufacturing quality &improper response.

I am based at chennai, Tamilnadu.I have purchased my new mahindra scorpio vlx, white dated 30/10/08 from M.P.L> Automobiles Agency Private Limited, Ampa Manor, 107/1, NelsonManickam Road, Chennai-6000029 . My invoice number is MUV/20307/08-09.

Initially when i visited the car in the showroom, i noticed that the sticker on the car was peel-off at the front right& was not pasted properly.When i asked the manager in MPL Motors, chennai-29 regarding this problem, he accepted the problem &had written the problem in the carbon sheetof the delivery challanwith the ink pen.He also gave a word that they will change the stickers after they get from thane, Maharastra.

within a week from the date of purchase, i went to MPL Motors at 6.30pm with a problem that the image in the reverse sensor mirror appears doubly.The service advisor v.prakash at MPL Motors inspected the car along with one of their car technician. he also noticed the same problem and he conveyed the problem to the manager at MPL Motors. The manager himself have accepted the problem, but he is not giving it in the written form & also did not take any speedy steps to solve my problems yet.Due to this manufacturing defect, my driver while taking reverse in my car hit a santro behind.A case was also filed in Thirumangalam police station for the same.I have proof for that. i have given a compensation for the santro owner.

Till date my sticker problem & reverse sensor mirror image problem is not yet solved.Also i have no proper response from the MPL Motors. Also they are not giving it in the written form.

My experience with your MPL Motors authorised dealers is very poor.I have invested 11 lacs for my scorpio. I suffered a lot while driving with this reverse sensor mirrror image problems due to which i had a police station experience. so I kindly request you to take immediate action for my problems.

I need my problems to be rectified immediately& also i need it in written form from your MPL Motors authorised dealer. I need a compensation for which i paid at the police station& also for my mental pressure&for the wastage of my time.
Also i have filed a petition regarding the same at consumer court.

Comments

Also i have filed a petition regarding the same at consumer court.

Nothing is going to happen by writing your problems hear act fast

file Consumer complaint in consumer Court In Chennai