[Resolved]  Mr. J. Sankaran, No. 6 - Ab, Thirukumaran Nagar, Mettukuppam Main Road, Maduravoyal, Chennai - 600095. — Demanding more amount against estimate value & Poor quality of Construction.

Dear friends, Please guide me how to file a case against builders, who is demanding high amount against estimate value & poor quality of constuction. Self tie up with local builder of Mr.Sankaran ,he is presented a estimate at time of construction started ,till date he is not completed entire work of building.Now he demanding to pay more amount against estimated value . He stopped the building work & not complete the part of portion self to occupy for live,.Self taken loan from LIC home finance paying EMI amount every month against loose money , not able to occupy my house ,due to in complete of building a single portion to use either toilet or water line or electricity. Even I paid the amount of 90% against estimate value to builder.
Also his quality of work is very poor ,he is not able to complete the work with in period as per agreement & estimate.
So pl.guide me how to take action against him. Awaiting for your reply.
Thanks & Regards,
K.Elumalai

Comments

Its 100% Mr.J.Sankaran is cheating person.I don't know how people believing him to hand over for house construction.This guy whereever go simply take the money & vanish from that place.Iam his close relative, eventhough he cheated me Rs.3 Lakhs from me to deal of buying house.So I request to avoid J.Sankaran to build house or construction and then your one of loser in list will continue.
Please care ful with J.Sankaran.
My working experience with Mr.Sankaran is very bad & loss my financial benefits and respect.He is one of cheating & headweight person, his aim is grabing money fron others & making his finance level is good with out paying income tax etc...Iam very much suffered because of him working with past 3 years. I don`t know how people belief him to construct building. My personnel advise pl.avoid to construct house or any building with Mr.Sankaran, he is simply take out your money & missing from your place, becarefull.Even is not a civil engineer & qulified person. He is person started his carrier as helper & now is mastry level.But he himself projecting as engineer.I am realy assamed that working with him as a supervisor with qualification DCE.
my name is : Salman ali alhiji