MR nandan of indus group is fraud person now going to dubai by taking all person money — i have lost all ......

Rajib Kar
First of all its a fraud company and mr nandan is a broker person taking money from us and make their dreams true with our money, what golds he n his wife wearing all with our money god never help him anyway one day he die with getting water its my pray to god for him n his whole family that god sure punish them, i have lost all investing in thier side i sell my all property and invest full amount they have taken but not give me return, beleave me now i am even not able to treatment my father as he is suffering from heart disease i have no amount left now we are staying in a rent home one day get food another day don't know that we get food or not all i have lost no one is their to contact all their number got vanish, now i becum drunker they are geeting food n enjoying with our money i pray all time god thats his family sure suffer like me what im suffering kindly help me out if anyone is their so that i can able to treatment my father i am from guwahati assam my name is rajib kar please please help me i want my father all time without him i become finish please help me my number is [protected] wating for reply.

Comments

indus group n nandan both are faurad — all i have lost

Indus car and air rentals india pvt ltd (mr nandan faurd person) — i have lost all my property

no return recived
can we meet any place
i have lost rs 1.25 lakhs
This compny claims it is the part of indus group and has launched mitual growth plan in which if we pay 125000 to compny they give RS 9000 per month for 36 months. It will issue PDC of 36 months to us with agreement.
my Full & Final Ch Rs 78469/- has already bounced on 25.11.2010

I Want this case in CBI

Please Register Our Complain on

cvc.nic.in

my Full & Final Ch Rs 78469/- has already bounced on 25.11.2010

I Want to give this case in CBI

I Want to see all members in most wanted Persons in CBI site

Director with all working Person

i Can you send me all photograph of all member of indus group

on my mail id endless_mailin@indiatimes.com

Because indus group site not working so i can not collect data

Please Help Me

and up load your compalin with all your attatchment on

cvc.nic.in

Dear all
Any information abour indus group
pleae leave comment
Amit
amrit sagar group & indus group both companies have a connection with each other i request you all people that dnt invest in such type of companies & take a strict action against them so, people wanna join me so pls email on globalvisionariespl@gmail.com we have to do something so lets take a action email me
I WANT TO COMPLAINT THAT MY YOUNGER SON, MR RAVI KUMAR WAS TRAVELLING IN THE TRAIN NO 15904, AC -3, B/49 . DURING 2300 HRS TO 0600HRS HIS SONY LAPTOP(VAIO E SERIES, MODEL NO -VEP 36FG/B, PURCHASED FROM M/S SONY CENTER) FOUND MISSINGFROM HIS BIRTH.
HE TRAIED FOR LODGE THE COMPLAIN TO COACH CONDUCTOR BUT NOT SUCSEEDED.
Does any one know where is Nandan now? has he been traced or not? If not he must be enjoying our money.Has anyone been able to take out money from him?Is he so smart that he can fool so many investors in India and still live comfortably in india.
Saurabh

MR nandan of indus group is fraud person now going to dubai by taking all person money - i have lost all ......

Company:MR nandan of indus group is fraud person now going to dubai by taking all person money
    Complaint categoryCategory: Car Rental