[Resolved]  Mr.richard Stagg — Cheat for the process of visa for uk

I, manoj Prasad, a resident of A-3/22, sanghati pally, paharpur road, fathepur garrage, garden reach, kolkata-700024. I have got an offer of a job from central park hotel london via mail and applied for the same and after telephonic interview and subbmission of my resume they have send me invitation and appointment letter for the post of receptionist with a salary of 3500/- pounds along with the documents for thew recomendation for visa in the british ambessy in india along with the details of the person named mr.Richard Stagg staying at Mumbai to process for the visa . I contacted him and he saed me rs.17600/- for the overall fees for the processing of my visa.He has given me the cashires name and accounts details in which i have paid the amount of rs.17600/- on dated 20/07/09.the details re as follows:- Mr.Jainam Jeweller.ICICI bank, mumbai branch, A/C. no.[protected].After getting the money he started negelecting me nad demended rs.54700/- more for the processing, i denied to pay and asked him to cancwell the process and return back my money as i have not filled any application form for visa yet.
he denied to return the money and stopped talking to me. one of my friend named amit doloi has also paid rs.27600/- for the same and he is also not getting any response.
later i come to know that mr. mark, Mr.richard and mr. jeweller all are fraudge person and they are cheating several students like us for the shake of better carrier.
the details of mr. richard are given below:-
Mr.Richard stagg
Mob.no. [protected]
off.no [protected]
Cashier name:- mr jainam jeweller
bank name :- ICICi
Branch:- Mumbai
A/c no.[protected]

Comments

Yes Man even i got mail as per what ever you got from the culprits by god grace i didn't pay the money. If you doesn't mentioned here i will be paying to that I don't know why do people are Cheating like this, But people are getting mails in hotel's only they are not getting mails in corporates and all people should take genuine step to stop this process, People can save them selves GUYS Please be aware might be if you gone over there means those can snatch our passport. WOKE UP PEOPLE.!!!

Richard Stagg (Officer Incharge) — Fake visa process

I recieved a mail in the mid of August that I have provided with a job of Administration Manager in the Marriot resident hotel and will be paid 4800 GBP/month for the same. While contacting Mr.Richard Stagg (Officer Incharge) he asked to remitt money(400GBP) for Visa process.He mentioned that for visa process I will not be going to the U.K embassy and will be getting my Air ticket in 7 days...
Yes i have also receive this type of e-mail On Thu, 10/9/09, Marriott Hotel
having same name of contact

PLZ HELP ME MORE ABOUT THIS

<[protected]@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

From: Marriott Hotel <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: MARRIOTT APPOINTMENT LETTER
To: [protected]@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, 10 September, 2009, 12:08 AM

Attn: Mr.Mohd. Asif Siddiqui.

Please find attached for further proceedings on your job processes. You are to refer to Co-ordinator in India for further proceedings on time.

Sequel to the resumption of your job, he will assist you considering the essentiality of time involved; Representing a higher percentage of expatriate services employees in relations to this project.

You will contact him and he shall assist you in timely obtaining of your necessary residence and a work permit papers/ VISA with the United Kingdom Immigration Services.

You will have to immediately contact the below contact person representing a higher percentage of expatriate status employee withrelations to this procedure:

Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Please endeavor to update us on your successful processes with him for liaison purpose.

Attn: Mr.Mohd. Asif Siddiqui. Your traveling processes have to be with you and Mr. Richard Stagg, only for your working visa to be issued to you.

Dear sir
i want know this is fake or true, please send reply urgently

anil
i am also recieved appointment order from this hotel now he is asking me the amount of rupees-27000 for procesing the work permit & visa

PLZ HELP ME MORE ABOUT THIS

Attn: Mr.G.Madesh

Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Attn: Mr.G.Madesh Your traveling processes have to be with you and Mr. Richard Stagg, only for your working visa to be issued to you.

Human Res. Div.
I am Ankit Sharma.I am living in sec -17a, Gurgaon.Haryana.

Actually I have recieved my appointment Letter by mail by wema hotel as a assistant manager in sales department.and now contact with Mr.Richard Stagg as per wema management For visa processeing.but they are taking visa fees 25, 650 in indian rupees.so what cna i do ?

Because i want to meet with him in his office and they are not telling me office Address.

Thanks...
I also got an email from wema hotel management getting an opportunity as a maintenance engineer .but i check with google then finally i got a information wema hotel is the best cheater in the world, so no one apply it. And i thanks to "GOOGLE".
The following are the last lines found in my mail.

from WEMA HOTEL <[protected]@live.com>
reply-to [protected]@wemahotel.com
An interested candidate or Agent should send us an email or resume
immediately .[protected]@live.com

mr Williams
Vacancy Management
i have got the same

DEAR mr, amit

MANAGER [HR]

But thanx to google who had warned me open their official site i.e www.wemahotel, com
hi sir . i have received marriott residence hotal appoinment letter in post of hardware engineer .that appoinment letter mention you will contact mr .Richard stage (officer in charge) phone +91 [protected]. i was contact person(Richarrd Stagg ) he told me you will pay Rs 29000 indian rupees at visa procees . this person called more then time and asked when you pay amount. what i asking you this person is correct person or cheating person can you tell me about this company and this person full detaill, i have waiting for your reply . this is my mobile number +91 [protected].. i was checked out in VFS office at chennai office that office person told me visa processed needed in cos ( certificate of sponehership), i return my home to talk with Mr.Richard Stagg at the time told me first you will arrengenmnet moneyRS 29000 after i will give account number send your mobile number what i do what me reply must must.

Attn: Mr.Jeganath. V

Email:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Attn: Mr.Jeganath. V Your traveling processes have to be with you and Mr. Richard Stagg, only for your working visa to be issued to you.

Human Res. Div.
I got a job offer from BEAUTIFUL GATE HOTEL should I trust it ..they are telling job is computer operator salary will be 3000 pounds ...Is it [censored] or real ..please reply me soon

abdul
hello sir,
can i got a man on chating room in yahoo mesenger his name is david john.he tell that is working as a manager on wema hotel uk.there is vaccaency you send your cv, passport copy to this mail id([protected]@live.com).they will pay for the chef 3500pounds.hotel will give food, accomedation, ticket but you can pay for the visa process about 350pounds.

WHAT CAN I DO SIR PLEACE SAGEST A COMMET

send replay : [protected]@yahoo.com

this is the message i send cv after i got the application form shown below>

Sun, April 11, 2010 10:55:56 AMPRINT THE FORM OUT AND FILL IT UP, THEN SCAN IT BACK TO US‏‏
From: wema management <[protected]@live.com> View Contact

unitied arab emarties(UAE)
sharajha
post box.3498

phone: [protected]
if you agree send me mail
hello friends
myself vishal sharma
one day i was just chating and i got the chater named as mr david and he says that he is the manager of wema hotel in liverpool (u k)
i was interested in that and he gave the no of mr. richard stagg he told me that mr stagg is consular in the British embassy and u shoul consult with him to get ur passport as well as ur visa they were asking me for 25000rs in there casher mr ashab shaikh acc. but i was not ready till i didnt got my passport and suddenly i find my one of friend was online then i said everything to her then she talk with both of person even the no of mr David was invalid and the person mr stagg she told that not in embassy so pls friends beware and tell me what i have to do
HI MYSELF VISHAL
I WANT TO TELL YOU ALL MY FRIENDS WHO REGULARS COMES ON NET THAT THIS RICHARDS STAGG IS A FAKE PERSON, EVEN I HAD GOT THE OFFER FOR MARKETING MANAGER IN SCOTLAND, HE TOLD ME THAT THE COMPANY WILL SENN YOU THE TICKET FROM LONDON, AFTER THAT HE TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD TO PAY FOR VISA 400 POUNDS WHICH MEANS 30, 600 RUPEES, EVEN I TOLD HIM THAT I WANT TO MEET YOU BUT HE REFUSED TO MEET ME .AFTER THAT I HAD LOGGED A COMPLAINT I9N THE POLICE STATION OF HIM .
PLZ I M TELLING TO EVERYONE DONT PAY A SINGLE RUPEES UNTILL YOU MEET SUCH PERSONS OK .
Yes man i do agree because i do received the same sort of mails for Mr. Richard Stagg. But i got doubt and i further investigated the same before paying them any amout. Guys be alert and try find out these persons. So, that we can stop it.
Guys thank u so... much u all saved my

I got a mail from same Richard stagg but for British Petroleum.
I inquired about the guy, he is an existing person.But none o[censored] guys has paid the money in full .Without paying the full amount how can we expect he is a fake. i m confused ... their offer letter had seal and sign of all the people who are
existing in BP.
I also go a Appointment letter with BP logo on it.

Plz let me know whether he is Fake or not???????????
Visa Department
British Deputy High Commission
Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021
Office time: 09:00_430 pm
Phone :{ +91}[protected]
{[protected]

Attn:Mr.D.VENKATESWARABABU,

I am in receipt of your Success Mail Notification Job Employment in the United Kingdom, from THE BRITANNIA INTERNATIONAL HOTEL
LONDON, and all the information regarding to your Residence Work Permit Papers/Visa has been notified to me on your behalf.

Visa immigration consultancy which provides excellent services to individuals and employers. we offer a wide and unique range of services to suite your needs. Our close engagement with clients from initial consultation through advice to implementation is what makes us unique in our field. We can offer our expertise in making your case presentable and strong. We will be able to answer any queries you have through email or by phone.

Your visa can be process in one or two weeks based on how you are responding, below is the information required from you.

(1A) Scan Copy Of Your Passport
(2B) Scan Copy of Any ID card, /contacts if any
(3C) two passport photograph
Registrations / visa fee which is {301.360 GBP} {22, 000:00 INR}.

You are required to send mentioned documents by e-mail as attached documents and must appear (Passport) in colored along with the visa fee for the department to get your application forms registered. And start the processing of your visa and work permit, we will advise you on further details once the application is processed. After completing your papers you will be invited to embassy for the final preparation of your traveling.

Contact Officer: Mr. John William, {HOVD} OFFICER