[Resolved]  MR. SALAM SUDU <pldmpmsigneircom.net — Subject: Urgent assistance/confidential transaction

From MR. SALAM SUDU Fri Feb 6 09:19:02 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@eircom.net>
Authentication-Results: mta161.mail.in.yahoo.com from=eircom.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=eircom.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 159.134.118.31 (HELO mail15.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net) (159.134.118.31)
by mta161.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 06 Feb 2009 09:18:37 +0530
Received: (qmail 24556 messnum 12459593 invoked from network[159.134.118.221/mail20.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net]); 6 Feb 2009 03:48:36 -0000
Received: from mail20.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (159.134.118.221)
by mail15.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 24556) with SMTP; 6 Feb 2009 03:48:36 -0000
Received: (qmail 12952 messnum 881192 invoked from network[86.43.60.100/webmail00.webmail.cra.eircom.net]); 6 Feb 2009 03:48:36 -0000
Received: from webmail00.webmail.cra.eircom.net (HELO webmailclassic.eircom.net) (86.43.60.100)
by mail20.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 12952) with SMTP; 6 Feb 2009 03:48:36 -0000
From: "MR. SALAM SUDU" <[protected]@eircom.net>
Reply-To: <[protected]@live.fr>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Urgent assistance/confidential transaction
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 03:49:02 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Organization: Eircom Net (http://www.eircom.net/)
Content-Length: 3294

Subject: Urgent assistance/confidential transaction

From:Mr. salam sudu
African Development Bank
Burkina Faso (ADB)
Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso.
Tel:[protected]

Dear friend,

I am writting to seek your coperation over this business, Please due welcome this letter.

I am Mr salam sudu, the director of the accounts & auditing dept .at the African Development Bank Ouagadougou-west Africa . (A D B) With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both o[censored]s.
At the bank's last accounts/auditing evaluations, my staffs came across an old account which was being maintained by a foreign client who we learnt was among the deceased passengers of motor accident on November. 2003, the deceased was unable to run this account since his death. The account has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family since it was put in a safe deposit account in the bank for future investment by the client.

Since his demise, even the members of his family haven't applied for claims over this fund and it has been in the safe deposit account until I discovered that it cannot be claimed since our client is a foreign national and we are sure that he has no next of kin here to file claims over the money. As the director of the department, this discovery was brought to my office so as to decide what is to be done. I decided to seek ways through which to transfer this money out of the bank and out of the country too.

The total amount in the account is ten million five hundred thousand dollars (USD 10, 500, 000.00).with my positions as staffs of the bank, I am handicapped because I cannot operate foreign accounts and cannot lay bonafide claim over this money. The client was a foreign national and you will only be asked to act as his next of kin and I will supply you with all the necessary information and bank data to assist you in being able to transfer this money to any bank of your choice where this money could be transferred into.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incure by both o[censored]s. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account.

Since I work in this bank that is why you should be confident in the success of this transaction because you will be updated with information as at when desired.

I will wish you to keep this transaction secret and confidential as I am hoping to retire with my share of this money at the end of transaction which will be when this money is safety in your account. I will then come over to your country for sharing according to the previously agreed percentages. You might even have to advise me on possibilities of investment in your country or elsewhere of our choice. May God help you to help me to a restive retirement, Amen.

Please for further information and enquiries feel free to contact me back immediately for more explanation and better understanding.

I am waiting for your urgent response!!!

Thanks and remain blessed.
Mr salam sudu,
Tel:[protected]

[protected][protected][protected]-----
Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

j'ai besion poudre detergent klin venaint du chine amsua j'ai demande mr younus de me donne
un carton 3.5usd, cnf 1.5usd par carton