[Resolved]  Mr Vinayak Future Technologies - Franchisee Of Yehmail U K — Payment defaulter Cheater

Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that Mr Vinayak( JAipur) ( Future Technologies) FRanchisee of YEhmail.com U K Based Company has cheated many persons in india by not paying the amount for the online business ran by Him. The Funds/Grants were sanctioned by US Government or Advertisement promotion money Given By companies For Business Promotion Means Public Money or Money which was to be used for some good Cause/Welfare of people

Actually the concept was a Follows 10 $ free referral income for 1 IP address of computer and 1 $ Indirect referral income up to 15 levels . i have joined in dec 2008 and concept Ran till 14.02.09 suddenly stopped By Co OK. I was eligible for a payment of 2000 $ direct referral income and indirect referral i dont know How much . Mr Vinayak Has Issued me a Cheque of 84000/- Towards Direct Referral Income DT 20.03.09 But the Cheque Did not pass two times bounced by 2 reasons once signature not tallying 2nd time funds insufficient I have requested many times regarding the payment he is not lifting the phone or if lifts he says something which is irrevalent.Till now My cheque is not cleared and i Have to get Payment and many of My downline here in Hyderabad has to get payment please .

I have The proof of cheque bounced and all details of the company concept which was ran by them .

I have sent scanned copy of Bounced Cheque along with reason . He says funds are there i dont know why cheque bounced i will transfer funds to your account till now I have not got a single pie. For indirect Referral income he has Asked Rs 1500 or 30 U S dollars I have also sent the money proof available with me Till now I have not got any money.

Many of My Downline also should payment

I hope you will look in to the matter and do JUstice to me

Mr Vinayak No's Are [protected], [protected]

A.Prasad Reddy

Comments

Respected sir,

After Giving complaint Here Mr Vinayak Responded .This is to inform you that Mr Vinayak future Technologies Franchisee of Yehmail U K Has earlier given me a check and it was bounced twice against it after request he has today deposited a Fresh Cheque of Rs 84000/- In Andhra Bank Jaipur on 23.07.09 . After The cheque Been Cleared And Credited in My A/c i will confirm the same and after clearing the Cheque i Will Withdrawn the complaint issued against him for RS 84000/- As mr Vinayak Has Asked for Withdraw Of Complaint.

This is for Your Information please

A.Prasad Reddy

Mr Vinayak has promised to pay Rs 84000/- on 27.06.09( actual original cheque he has given on 20.03.09 Which was bounced) again the cheque bounced and in that place he has released an Amount of RS 19944 balance payment to be received not lifting the phone, giving fraud messages saying that your money is deposited by 20 K or 35 K simply giving false messages. He is not lifting the phone i dont understand . I came to know that he is doing some outsourcing JObs and he has collected money and not paid any money to them .If this is the situation how can i or any body belives him. BE Aware while doing Business with Him( Mr Vinayak).

Mr Vinayak Says this is direct referral income Rs 84000 Cheque recd on march 20 Not cleared till now. I have paid Rs 1500( for indirect Referral Income ) and many of my downlines have paid money around 8 Members i or they Not got money till now.

Please do justice to me

Hi Mr.Prasad
Have you got your payment, he gave me 2, 00, 000 rupees cheque to me of HDFC Bank, it got bounced, he is not responding to my calls,
Mr vinayak has promised to release my payment full of Rs 84000/- IN 4 equal instalments. he has deposited Rs 20000/- in july 27.07.09 after daily enquiry about bounced cheque .Original bounced cheque of Rs 84000/- is issued on 20.03.09. He has given SMs saying that My money is Deposited in Bank RS 20000, Rs 35000 But till now not a singhle pie is deposited and he not lifts the phone .only Gives Wrong/FRaud SMS saying that money deposited in your A/c on so and so date till now not a single Deposit in My A/c Except RS 20, 000/-.

So Anybody kindly Beaware of this person if any body wants to do business Think twice before you do .I have to get indirect referral income also . HE is not saying how much will i get and if says all that is wrong/fraud . I have seen him for the last 4 to 6 months all that what he says daily on phone dosent match next day. I have lost around[protected] Rs In this 6 months on telephone calls .But no responce from him.

UK office says that we are going to release your payment this was said earlier and also now the same thing is going on they are saying money depsited in your a/c 1week back and will be trasnfered to My A/c witihn 2 days . Till now my A/c is not credited with that diffreance or whatever money they are depositing. THey are not confirming how much they are depsosited and any proof iam asking .

This is the situation iam facing for the last 6 months from Mr Vinayak Future technologies or its H O

Hope you will understand my problem and do justice to me.

Respected sir,

am from tamilnadu, at trichy. i like to be work data entry project with future technologies. two days before i search, that the company FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES based on YEHMAIL.., UK...it is a real company or fake...give me the correct suggestions...

am waiting for your reply.

thanking you.
hello prasad..please send the payment proof to my id:[protected]@yahoo.com...and what project did u worked with future technology...i have an idea to take form filling project with future technologies jaipur..may i try it or not..please give the suggestion...or give your contact mail id or number...i will call u ..and confirm..please...

No REpsonce from Yehmail Vinayak or head office regarding my payment please
This is SRSINFOTECH from Andhra pradesh we also handle yehmail projects past 4 months we handle 2 type of projects online offline some of the money he paid. Every time he will lift the mobile say the response . any yehmail client give the support to Mr. Vinayak chitlangi . all clients payment delay in internal transactions. So, he also stain, every client says fraud fake scam. But he also lifted mobile say the response wait some time every client payment total bill he can pay . we have full confidence he pay the total payment we believe so every one give to support to mr. Vinayak why iam saying he also say the response. Don’t be hungry. Be happy please all yehmail & future technologies clients give the support mr. Vinayak chitlangi
Mr.Vinayak chitlangi is fraud, he has to be killed, he is saying that he cant give money to his vendors, he has played with lot of lifes, he has to be hanged, i will sue him, he cant escape from me, i will f--k his ----
Dear Friends,

Dont Agree with that person he has given date means its wrong he will not give your payments this is 100 % true . For the last six months he is giving dates to me and SMS saying money is deposited ;but not lifting the phone that Fruad and cheated person

PLease BEAWARE dont believe in that person. He said he will give my full payment till now no payment only 20 % for the last 6 months . If any Person is from Media or any body knows Media persons or Newspaper Persons in Jaipur.pLease tell me I will send all the details as how he has cheated me with all proofs and documents received on behalf of this company so that it can be made a 1/2 Hr Programme.

A.Prasad Reddy
This is to inform you that we have scheduled the due payments according to the work submission & quality report till date 30th July 09 in three slots which would be as follows .

First Slot Second Slot Third Slot

5th sep 09 to 10th sep 09
18th sep 09 to 23rd sep 09
05th Oct 09 to 10th Oct 09

The first slot payment would be initial amount and next two slot would be partial payments will be done
The payments due till 30th July 09 will be cleared in above scheduled, we request you to forward the details of payments due and payments received till Date and submit the work completed till 31st Aug 09 as we will complete the quality work for the same and payments will be done in month of October .
We apologies’ for the inconvenience caused due to delay in payments & request you to bear with us as the payments are delayed by principal client where in now it is been sought out.
And we will assure you that further their will be no more delay in payments.

For further Details /Query/Doubts please contact :
Contact No.[protected]

For Yeh infosoft (YEHMAIL/ FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES)
Hi People,

I am mahesh from hyderabad, I am also handling vinayaks projects from past fewmonths, but i dont think he will cheat us, he looks genuine, i think he might be having some problem with principle client, he will make our payments, just give co-operation to vinayak, wait till sep 10th,
Hi People,
I am mahesh from hyderabad, i also handle Mr.Vinayak chitlangi's project, i dont think he will cheat us, he is having problem with the principle client, that's why our payments getting delayed, please cooperate with vinayak, as he gave by sep 10th he is going to clear all the dues to his vendors we will wait till that time,
Hi Guys,

I have taken two projects from vinayak and worked on them for 3 months, but due to some disputed on payments we have stopped the projects in May.

I've also come acros the same problems which u all are facing but still even after closing the process, Vinayak has paid me in some amount in June which is quite considerable and for rest of the payments, we are also waiting.

I would tell all of you to wait till 10 Sep, as he has given the date for first slot payments.

As as per the question of filing a legal case or police complaint or going in media is literally not going to solve any problem.
Even if we take all these steps, are we going to get our money ? The only thing which will go on will be case hearings and being indian courts the case will go on for years.. So ultimately we all will only loose in this case.

But If we've waited for last 3-4 months, then why not for 10-15 days more.

Also, If vinayak has to run away from Jaipur then He might have done it quite earlier when he has taken the upfront from us. I even know many of his vendors who've paid only 20, 000 - 30, 000 as upfront and got 2-3 lakhs in billing, But since some of their billing is still pending, they are also shouting.

Tell me one thing, have a u seen a so called cheater, who will take only 30000 from you and will pay you 3 lakhs first.

Think ove it once again.

Other point is, Vinayak is still in jaipur, his office is still open, his employees stilll comes to office and he is now in much bigger and better facility as compared to Bani park office.

Now, if he has to run away, then
- Why he would have shifted to new office?
- Why he would spent money on good infra?
- Why he would have hired so many employees ?
and above all
- why he would be there in jaipur till now ?

And by the way today morning itself I had talk with him. and he explained me that there was actually some problem from the parent client, which is now sorted out and payments will start coming in this week.

So my kind urge and request to all of you would be to please hold on till this month and give Vinayak a support so that he can recover our money.

Otherwise not the client but our own so many teasers, abuse and panic created will force him to close everything.

Last thing is, if anyone files a case, even a single vendor then remember that we all will be in big trouble. So hold on for this month.

Write to me for any further discussion.
Hi people,

Giving support to vinayak is meaningless, If we assume for sometime that vinayak is not fraud, then

1) If he wont get payments from principle client then what is our position?
2) why he is not getting payments from principle client from past few months?
3) Why vinayak is giving all false commitments?
4) If his projects are genuine then why he is not paying to all his vendors?
5) If he is not having money then how he is giving salaries to his employees?
6) If he is not having money then how he is spending money on infrastructure?
7) What is the guarantee that he will pay in his given slots?
8) What is the guarantee that he will not abscond from his place?

If we assume for sometime that vinayak is genuine then?

1) Why he is giving all false comittments?
2) Why his cheques are bounced?
3) Why he is not lifting calls of most of the vendors (almost all)l?
4) Why he dint paid even single rupee to most of his vendors?

So People dont believe in middleman/brokers words of vinayak, just listen to your heart, do what you supposed to do, one thing is sure, that vinayak is not in a position to give our payments,
Hello Sumit rathore,

You are saying he is a genuine person and you have some payment then why he is not releasing my payment which is 84000/- chq bounced in march 2009 six months over till now no payment received.

He is a fraud person if not why he not lifts the phone

Some lalks of ruprees he has to give for my downline ask him

A.Prasad Reddy

Mr. Vinayak Chiltlangi, from Yehmail, has taken Rs 1 lakh from me for PDF to Doc, gave me data and when I claimed money for my work done for those datas, he is neither paying nor responding to me. I think he has cheated and ran away..plssss help me
DEar All,

Does Any body Know where vinayak is there if anybody knows E-mail me Immediatly as Arrest Warrant has been issued against him as he has cheated Me and many others by not paying amount . He phone is switched off . Kindly let me know immediatly

THanking you,

A.Prasad REddy

Iam Withdrawing Complaint Against Yehmail As Mr Smithkortan has Agreed to release My Payment within 6 to 7 days if i Withdraw My Complaint this was said to me on 25.11.09 THis is for infromation Please

THanking You