[Resolved]  Mr. Vivek Jagannath Kamble — email scam

my sister recieve an email on her email id([protected]@rediffmail.com) from UK NATIONAL LOTTERIES. On this email the sender wrote that ur email id was randomly selected by the computer and ur email id has hits the 1.6 million pounds jackpot. she replied this email on given id of his said agent mr. pedro santarino. mr. pedro said in his email that he is sending money in indian currency and his diplomat mr. david will arrive india on wednesday morning(30/07/08) he will give u a phone call and u have 2 pay rs.42400.66only as clearance charges to custom deptt. on wednesday morning so called mr. david give my sis. a ph. call to send her id and address proof. my sis. send her id and address proof through email to mr. david on his email id "[protected]@yahoo.com then mr. david call her to deposit said money my sis. told him about me and said that my brother wants to talk 2 u. after this a call was made by me to mr. David. Mr. David give me an a/c no. of mr. vivek jagannath kamble which is[protected] of icici bank mumbai and said that the said amount is deposited to this a/c immediately. The amount rs.42401.00 is deposited by me to this a/c on thursday 31/07/08 by cheque no.237985 at icici bank alld. branch. I've also lodged my complain to [protected]@icicibank.com and mumbai cyber crime cell. I want ur help to get back my money from this man who is a member of email scam fraud. thanking u.
RAJEEV SRIVASTAVA
S/O SRI V.P. SRIVASTAVA
LAL DIWAN KA HATA,
DWARIKAPURI,
PURANI BAZAR, KARWI,
DISTT.- CHITRAKUT-210205
PH.-[protected]
NOTE: THE NO. USED BY MR. DAVID IS [protected]. AFTER DEPOSITING RS. 42401.00 MR. DAVID CALL ME FOR DEPOSITING RS.103672.00 THEN I GOT SUSPICIOS AND MADE A CALL TO INDIRA GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT NEW DELHI AND UK EMBASSY IN DELHI THEY TOLD ME THAT NO ONE HAS COME NEW DELHI NAMED DAVID SOME BODY IS CREATING FRAUD TO U.

Comments

I want mr. vivek jagannath kamble's address to lodge F.I.R. against him and i want to confirm that he is a custom agent or not.
How are you? Please excuse my belated response, I have been discussing with the Lawyer that my clients have referred to me to ensure that he completes all processes for the legal backing documents. We have now secured the Power of Attorney through the assistance of Alex and Family Law Firm here in the UK who has prepared an irrevocable power of attorney appointing you as the claimant of my client's funds deposited in an escrow account of LATERN FINANCE PVC.

My Client has also sent me the Certificate of Deposit issued at the time of deposit. The total funds deposited is One hundred and Fifty Million United States Dollars. I am sure you understand that this transaction is a very sensitive one, hence you must always seek my opinion at all times especially in the areas that you are not cleared.
Enclosed are all documents. (See attachment).

Please complete the ACCOUNT NAME, BENEFICIARY & BENEFICIARY'S SIGNATURE columns and return a copy to me.

However, you are to contact the finance house now with the details below, they (the bank) should inform you of the modalities you need for further transfer of the funds to your account in your country where the funds will later be invested.

LATERN FINANCE PVC.
+[protected]
Fax:+[protected]
Contact Person: David Smith
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Remember in my first email, I told you that this transaction request strict confidentiality due to the public nature of my client and he prefers to be anonymous through out this transaction. A man of his caliber being the spokes-man to the president of South Korea will not want anything that will publicize his name that is why I am asking you to keep this transaction very confidential until the successful completion.
Finally, ensure you email the officer to discuss further transfer and please ensure to copy all emails to me.

Have a nice day.