[Resolved]  M/s R. Ragini, New Market, Patna-1 / SBI, Gardanibagh Branch, Patna-2 — Dual payment taken for same items.

I have purchsed clothe worth Rs. 3441/- through SBI ATM cum debit card from M/s R. Ragini, New Market Patna-1 on 06.06.09 but they said that transaction has not been completed due to server problem and ultimately I have paid the said amount in cash. on verification of my bank account, I found that the said amount has also been debited from my account. I again approached M/s R. Ragini with my bank statement, but they said that the payment of Rs. 3441/- has not been received by them through debit card and refused to return the said amount. Then on 19.07.09, I approached my bank SBI, Gardanibagh Branch, Patna-2 for errenuous debit of Rs. 3441/- from my account, but after verification of my account they said that the amount has been paid to the account of M/s R. Ragini on 06.06.2009 hence there is no question of credit of the said amount.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir/mam

On 11/7/2009 evening twice i use my sbi atm card for withdrawal of 3000Rs.Both the
time atm machine was unable to process the tranjection but on next morning when i
check my account 3000 Rs was debited from it, so kindly check the problem and credit
my money in my account my account no is [protected], name-- Arun kumar

Thanks with Regards,