[Resolved]  M/S Ravi dyeware Co.Ltd. — no proper service for our L.G A/c Machines

We are not getting proper service from L.G. Service – Mumbai. For our 21 nos. of A.C. Machines. (18nos. Spittle A/c machines & 3 nos. Window A/c Machines. We are having comprehensive AMC L.G. Services. We paid Rs. 35448/-(Thirty five thousand four hundred forty eight only) in advance for AMC dated on 14/01/2008.
Initially the service was under M/S Nahur Agency, which is discontinued By L.G.Services from Last 20/25 days before. (There was no information from both end i.e M./S Nahur service & L.G.) Our DMA Window A/c was under break down. No one was giving me the answer that who will carry our job& when.
We got L.G.Customer Care call center no.[protected]. After giving call we received our customer I/D No. W8C50602230. (I got various I/D nos.) & information that hence forth we will get the services from Thane .Mr.Shahid.[protected]
Within 5 days that service was discontinued & handover panvel area Mr.Rajesh Sawant / Mr.Prashant – [protected] or[protected]. & Area in- charge Shri.Pitambarm – [protected].
Last 7 days I am giving the calls to both of them continuously Yesterday they arranged the service man along with new compressor, capacitor, & gas charging accessories .He tried to complete the jobs but we are very sorry to inform that non of them is completed. Mentioned agency already send the service man to inspect the machines day before, so they should solved our problems once for all.
There are 5 major works are pending:
1) Admn- Office – No Cooling (Yesterday the service man cleaned the A/C machine But still there is no cooling effect. )
2) DMA Plant Lab. - Window A/C Machine compressor is replaced & machine is installed in the lab but machine is not working. (I asked the service man yesterday he says there may be wire connection problem, another man will attend the job tomorrow – 30/05/[protected] Hrs.
3) Application Lab – Fan motor capacitor replaced – now he says there is Fan motor problem. 19.00Hrs.
4) Q.C.Lab - Gas charging not carried as he says now there is compressor problem. 17-30 Hrs.
5) R& D lab – No service was carried out. No time left for him.

Today also I gave the call to Mr.Rajesh Sawant / Mr.Prashant – [protected] or
[protected]. & Area in- charge Shri.Pitambarm – [protected]. & talked regarding the same, they promised me that man will be available at our factory today only. Till time no body came & Mr.Prshant is not picking up the calls & Mr.Pitambari giving the same answer.
I personally requesting you to look into the matter because day by day it is very difficult to give answer to any body

S.P.Naik.([protected])
M/S RaviDyeware Co.Ltd.
G/12 Taloja M.I.D.C.
Near Dena Bank
Taloja – New panvel - 410208

Above mentioned letter was send to my Head Office On 29/05/2008 where shri.Nitin Bhai Talked With Mr.Prashant & asked him to give the service urgently. At that time he send the man to check the machines from which only 1 no.a.c.was repaired properly .One Machine we send to your service centre as it was having some critical problem as per your technicians.(
(They replaced the Compressor for twice) After forcing Mr.Prashant He send our A.C.Machine with 15 days checking & installed the A.c. on last four days before which runs properly for Two days only.Still in Our R&D department 3 nos.of Splitt a.c.not working.( No.Cooling.)Yesterday your person attened / checked the machines but till time there is no communication between My self & Mr.Prashant.
Today in the morning i tried to call Mr.Prashant - Mobile was not picked up.also I tried to call Mr.Pitambaran But mobile was not in the area. i called Miss.Lata from L.G. - i spoke with her & she promised me that she will make Mr.Prashant & My self Conferancing call .But as usual till time ( 13.10) no call.
It is my personal request that if it not possible for your persons to attened the problems kindly return our money back or Kindly ask M/s Nahur to attened the job.
Please give me a replay before we should take some bad action against you.
Please do the needful.