M/s Savitha Gas Agency, N V Complex, S B Temple Road, Gulbarga-585102. Karnataka — Regular harassment in supplying gas cylinder and inadequate service.

Gulbarga, Gulbarga District, Karnataka, India
 G Chandrashekar
My Gas connection No. is 5001 and it is a Bharat Gas consumer connection. M/s Savitha Gas Agency, Gulbarga has been providing inadequate service and has been harassing me for supplying my refill gas cylinder since the past few months. In this instannce, booking was accepted on 2nd December 2011 after 21 days of supplying the previous cylinder and after several personal visits and telephone calls and requests the cylinder was supplied on 22nd December 2011 at 7.00 pm. I have lodged my complaint with District Consumer Disputes Redrassal Forum, Gulbarga on 21st December 2011, claiming Rs.10,000.00 compensation for deficient service and health hazards caused. Please ensure proper, prompt service without delay at least in future. Thanking you, G.CHANDRASEHKAR, Silver Line, H. No.1-891/88, Yeshwanth Nagar, Udnoor Road, Gulbarga-585 102. E Mail: george.[protected]@gmail.com. Mobile Number: [protected].

Comments

I am also facing similar problem, as per rules, the refill has to be supplied
to the doorstep of the consumer free of cost, but, the delivery persons demand money. Now a days the delivery persons insist us to collect refills where they stationed
with the tempo of refills. Services of Savita gas agency is not satisfactory. The concerned bharat Gas compay has to take remedical measures and strictly instruct the
gas agency to arrange to supply the refills at doorstep of the consumers free of cost.
sir, every one is facing similar problem.Bharat gas has to take remedial measures immidiately OR should cancel the licence of savita gas agency
Sir iam raghavndra.i have lote of problam facing from savitha gas agency ln gulbarga.my cansumr no 14075.i was booking refill cylender on 23decembar 2014. But stil not delevard cylendar.first he told me within a 10 days delevard but now he told after 23 days giving.way sir this taip.and I al using gas from 5 years from savitha gas agency.not a singal day delevard refill cylender in my home.plz solve the problam or canceld the distrubter licence.

M/s Savitha Gas Agency, N V Complex, S B Temple Road, Gulbarga-585102. Karnataka - Regular harassment in supplying gas cylinder and inadequate service.

Company:M/s Savitha Gas Agency, N V Complex, S B Temple Road, Gulbarga-585102. Karnataka
    Gulbarga