[Resolved]  msbcontact.com — cancel order/refund

I have tried to cancel the online purchase no. 2401870 dated Nov 14, 2008 - $ 40.42. Many emails have been sent. Unable get the refund.

Comments

I was charge a higher price
my money was supposed to be posted back to my account 2 weeks ago, and still i am waiting.I need someone to contact me as soon as possible. This is in regards to a purchase on the computer that I did not authorize.
Another scam; this isn't cool people don't have money to blow. I wanted to request for a refund because this site had nothing to do with iTunes. I need someone from this "COMPANY, CORPARATION" or what ever it is whomever calls themselves running to contact me!
my son ordered this without my permission
mt son ordered this without my permission please cancel
this company is a lies about the programes they sell and then when you want your money back they wont play ball this is against the law in austraila if the product dose not do what it was addvertised to the company by law must give a refund but we can not get a response from them and the number on the reciept is fake

msbcontact.com — no service

they offer me 1 year of service of movies downloads for 3.00 dlls all I have is no service no anwser to my emails n 44.83dlls out of my credict card .
i did not go through with the transaction but the company took the money anyway so i have payed for something i have not got or do not want you have no right i didnt agree to any terms andconditions i want a full refund.
I ordered the free movies one time charge and they took payments against my credit card $56.71 and
$47.83...
you debited my credit card for $98.42 what is this charge for 20/04/2009
Need credit, I don`t wants for service, because I`m changemind,
need stop service, and mony back to mr, robert kim, 212 n manhattan pl los angeles ca 90004.
Cancel order servce, I`M CHANGEMIND FOR MERBERSERVICE
USERNAME ;NB28S4
PASSWORD;AR93KIM.
cancel order member service
username NB28S4
password ; AR93KIM
NEED CREDIT ;MONYBACK TO MR, ROBERT KIM, 212 N MANHATTAN PL LA CA 90004.
Please cancel our subscription to MB contact.com
I apparently bought something by email from mbcontact. I do not know what I bought and have not seen anything for my money and to make matters worse I have been charged twice for I do not know what.
Ordered Registry Repair, The Code sent to me is invalid.
I've paid $ 38.91 for free movies early this year and I can't log in right now. My user name and password don't work. Stay away from mbcontact.com!!!

Complaint categoryCategory: Other