[Resolved]  Mseb Electricity Bill — Electricity Bills not received

I am a residence of Diva, Thane. we have not yet received our electricity bill. I made complaint to Sabe office, a Local Office of MSEB. still I am not getting the bill. I want to pay our bills regularly but without how it could be possible. If they are giving us connections and installed a Meter why they don't take meter reading and issue the bill.
If we could not get bill we could not clear the bill. Then how the MSEB will recover their debts. I think MSEB is responsible for debts and have no right to cut off anyones electricity.

Comments

this regarding i am residance at bhandup (w) dharma yadav chawl, room no.03, Tembipada, mumbai-400078.i am following bills for last six month but we recently received dated 130209 rs.21250/- now what i have to do i am not payble single money to mseb office.
because since to reducable bill rs.80/- i am following every month please issue rotine bill to us but officer said we will give the new metter to avoid this error but they cant take serious interfearance.
now the result is high bill rs.21250/-
so plesae do the needful and oblige.

regards

dinesh vithoba shirke
I am a newly residce In Nallsopara (w), Thane. We have not yet received our Electricity bilI.I want to pay our bills regularly but without how it could be possible. If they are giving us connections and installed a Meter why they don't take meter reading and issue the bill.
I say to POWER people please do needfull.

Nitin Kate
B/105, Dev Aashish, Bhakti Residancy,
Laxmiben Cheda Marg,
Nallasopara (W)
My Flat address is : Flat No. 3, Behind Gandhi Nagar, Swami Co. Hsg Society, Ramdas Swami Nagar Nasik. My tenant has vacated my flat in the month of Jan. 2009 end. I wouldl like to know monthly bill of for the month of Feb 09 and March 09. Other bill is ceared and i have the copies of receipts. Kindly suggest how to collect the bill. I visited my flat 2, 3 times still i have not received.

Suresh Khandare
Nasik

MSEB electric bill — NOT GETTING ELECTRIC BILL

I,SUJATA VISHWAS DESAI IAM RESIDING AT A WINGS MUBRA DEVI PLAZA FLAT NO.2 ,SABE ROAD DIVA(E) THANE400612,IHAVE NOT GETTING ELECTRIC BILL FOR MY FLAT .I PAID BILL AS PROVISIN BILL BUT STILL I NOT GETTING BILL AND THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM MUMBRA OFFICE
My consu, er No. is[protected]
Pune - Wadia subdivision -4601
I am not able to receive my Bill online.
Please forward it.

Incorrect bill amount

Consumer no.[protected]
Billing Unit 4636:SANGHVI SUB-DN.

I've got incorrect bill amount for the month of April, 16. The bill amount is Rs.1120. It seems the meter reading has been noted incorrectly. Please look into it ASAP?

Thanks.