[Resolved]  Mseb Pune Rural I. E Talegaon Dabhade — Not regularly receiving bills

I am not regularly receiving bills for my two connections i.e[protected] and[protected].As I generally stay away from Talegaon Dabhade for longer durations therefore I always pay in excess to my bill amounts to make sure that the subsequent bills are taken care and I do not default.

When I discussed this matter with AE at Talegaon Dabhade he said this is because I have credits in my both accounts.The AE's explanation is totally illogical and unfair.As a customer I am entitled to my bi-monthly bills.It is immaterial as to what I do with the bills.

It is my understanding that instead of taking charge of the person who has been contracted to deliver bills to customers the MSEB is trying to penalise and inconvenience me.

I wish to inform MSEB senior management that it can shirk its responsibility towards its customers by merely displaying customer grievance redressal mechanism details in their offices because if a customer were to follow the procedure/process for grievance redressal it will be at the cost of his time, effort and money (forget the inconvenience part).

I hope MSEB senior management will look into this issue because it concerns many others like me.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Please read following para of my complaint as indicated below:

I wish to inform MSEB senior management that it cannot shirk its responsibility towards its customers by merely displaying customer grievance redressal mechanism details in their offices because if a customer were to follow the procedure/process for grievance redressal it will be at the cost of his time, effort and money (forget the inconvenience part).

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL