[Resolved]  MSNBC — I Don't Know What 2 Do In This Situation

Before few days I got a mail from my friend.This mail comes from MSN Lottery.I found that I am the lucky winner of 11Crore something Or 7500000 Pound Sterling.He wants my details.After I send a mail of my details.After I got replied that contact London's Bank Braclary Bank PLC.I forward detailst to given Id.But he replied if you want this amount you will be bound to deposite the COT(cost of transfer)Fees We can't deducted from your winning amount,that was 32500 INR between 2 days.But I am a poor man.So I replied I can't deposite this amount.I wrotedown that if you deposite this amount for me I will paid 30% when I will get my Lottery Amount & Please solve this problem.Then again he replied that I am trying to Bribe him & he has case a file on me.So I request you please solve my problem.I am waiting for your reply.

Comments

Do not send any amount to them for these SPAM type of emails.

David Gregory

David Gregory needs to be removed from Meet the Press so we can again watch your show-He is a disgrace to journalists that are doing the right thing-Take Chuck Todd with him! They never call the GOP out for anything!

Complaint categoryCategory: Other