[Resolved]  Msrtc — Bus not halts at issued destination stop. (Shivneri Pune-Thane)

Hello Sir / Madam,

I had taken reservation ticket of Shivneri Volvo bus from Swargate, Pune to Thane via Kalwa.
Date and time of journey
08/11/2009 19:45

But, the bus changed the route and went via Mulund.
I asked the conductor about the same then he replied, there was no stop at Kalwa for Volvo bus.

If this is the case, then why reservation window issued me a ticket for Kalwa?

I lost most of my valuable time and money.
Please do some action against the same.

Note:- The Reservation ticket is attached.

With best regards,
Omkar Bhambure

Bus not halts at issued destination stop. (Shivneri Pune-Thane)

Comments

I am vikas msrtc service is good as well as shivneri buses. I like it Travlling in shivneri bus.so i am travlling only msrtc bus. secure travlling as well as other transport msrtc empoly good communication with passanger. I telling other People travlllin only MSRTC Buses.MSRTC is good service.
Daer Sir,

The Bus Boriwali - Parali startded from Nancy Colony. having stop at Kaij, ( dist- Beed). But If I have to get down at kaij then I have to get ticket upto Ambajogai (dist beed), instead of kaij & I have to pay RS 30 extra. I dont understand that whether the website has the problem at any policy of MSRTC.
kindly look into matter early. hoping positive response
Dear all,
Can anybody display call center contact number of msrtc for complain. i dont know there is any call center or not. but i realy need for this because we get miss tikit ricket reservation.

Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation [MSRTC] Phone