[Resolved] MTNL Delhi — Modem DSL Light is not stable

Delhi, India
 dinor51

I have being facing issue with my DSL light for the modem not being stable,I have already registered a complaint on 6/4/2011,but it seems that they have failed to take any action.The docet number is 5289 and my phone number is [protected].

So I have to ask,that does not it take ages to fix this?Do I have to call up the area manager every time to get my complaint addressed?Does the normal system of complaint not work?Or when we register a complaint and we are told that this complaint would be taken care in 24 hrs,do we Indians follow different clock?
resolved and i am good. no issue for me . I am happy and really happy that it gor resolved.resolved and i am good. no issue for me . I am happy and really happy that it gor resolvedresolved and i am good. no issue for me . I am happy and really happy that it gor resolvedresolved and i am good. no issue for me . I am happy and really happy that it gor resolved
Updated by dinor51, Aug 25, 2014
I have being facing issue with my DSL light for the modem not being stable, I have already registered a complaint on 6/4/2011, but it seems that they have failed to take any action.The docet number is 5289 and my phone number is [protected].

So I have to ask, that does not it take ages to fix this?Do I have to call up the area manager every time to get my complaint addressed?Does the normal system of complaint not work?Or when we register a complaint and we are told that this complaint would be taken care in 24 hrs, do we Indians follow different clocks?

Comments

No star for MTNL services, clear all the faults and it should not be there again for long term.

5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003
    MTNL Delhi - Modem DSL Light is not stable