[Resolved]  MTNL, Hari Nagar — No Connectivity/ Internet

My number is[protected] & and the internet at my home has not been working for the last 15 days. I have complained (Complaint No. 9493 ) atleast 5 times and have been told everytime that my complaint has been updated. The Officer incharge is never available and no heed is being paid to the complaints made. The attitude of the employees is totally ""sarkari" as they have no accountability whatsoever.

I hope that somebody reads this mail of mine on the non chalant and obnoxious attitude of the MTNL employees towards my 5 complaints. Horrible is the word and I am totally disgusted with the services which have been provided. They just dont seem to listen.

Comments

My number is[protected] and the internet at my home has not been working for the last 15 days. I have complained atleast 5 times and have been told everytime that my complaint has been updated. The Officer incharge is never available and no heed is being paid to the complaints made. The attitude of the employees is totally ""sarkari" as they have no accountability whatsoever. The SDO was also called but nothing happened.

Accounts Officer (AOTR)
Hari Nagar
Delhi
Sir
I registered my complaints many times but no action has been taken by your staff. My garuda FWT no. is 24546529 which was disclosed in november and i wanted my rest of payment which is due by you .
Therefore look into the matter and take a quick to solve it

Your's Faithfully
PRATEEK CHAWLA
DELHI
SHAHDARA

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Phone
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Address
    5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003