[Resolved]  MTNL Landline — Disconnection of 22712987

I was using a MTNL landline number 22712987 in the name of Smt Rekha Gupta.My last billing plan was Rs. 99 per month. One day I saw a aid in a news paper for Broadband use at present number. I booked a broadband connection on my landline and according to customer care within 8 days the service would be provided to my number. But no broadband service was activate. after that I met with Mr. Gupta (SDO MTNL) Mayur Vihar Phase-I, Delhi. He said that MTNL is not providing broadband service in our Area. After that I was received a bill including charges of Rs. 249 monthly rental in place of Rs.99 monthly rental. Then i visit at Sachar Hut Mayur Vihar Phase - I. They told to me that this time Rs. 99 monthly rental plan is not available so we can not provide this plan this time and you also changed your Plan. In this case there was not my fault because I request of plan change for broadband service.

After getting this answer from Sanchar Hut I went to met with General Manager MTNL Preet Vihar Delhi at 18th August 2009. But the clerk said that this matter is not required to disturbed GM so please give your complain in written application.

My First complaint no. 984321 on 18 AGUEST 2009 G.M.office at preet vihar delhi.

I have not received any certified copy from that office, I only received a Post received stamp on my xerox copy.

Please do the needful at earliest. I am getting harrassed from MTNL.

Varun Jindal

1904
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Phone
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Address
    5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003