[Resolved]  MTNL Landline Phone — Received Letter No. AOTR-II/W-III/Account Finalize, Outstanding Payment Against Tel No. 28704862. & Not Received Bill copy for Rs. 690/-

I am Prakash C Yadav, my matter is as below:

SUB: Receivd Letter No. AOTR-II/W-III/Account Finalize, Outstanding Payment Against Tel No. 28704862. & Not Received Bill copy for Rs. 690/- (To be Send on my above mentioned Residential Address.)For above matter i write letter.....................

To,
Account Officer (AOTR-II/W-III)
5th Floor, Kandivali Exchange
S.V.Road. Kandivali – West.
Mumbai – 400 067.

From,
Chhaganlal K Yadav
B-3, Lavkush Shopping Centre.
Datta Pada Road.
Borivali – East.
Mumbai – 400 066.
Tel: [protected] / [protected].

SUB: Your letter No. AOTR-II/W-III/Account Finalize, Outstanding Payment Against Tel No. 28704862. & Not Received Bill copy for Rs. 690/- (To be Send on my above mentioned Residential Address.)

I had received your letter dated: 18/12/2009 on 01/01/2010 by post. Regarding Outstanding Payment against Tel No. 28704862 for Rs. 690/- in which you are not mentioned my Work Order number & date.
I am kindly informed you that I have not received a bill copy for the same till today (i.e. 04/01/2010) & requested you for a bill copy to be send on my above mentioned Address.
Regarding to pay the bill immediately, I am requested you to furnish me:
1. Item wise Bills (from & to) detailed to adjusting my deposit amount of Rs. 5,000/-
2. A copy of bills or other records showing the amount of deposit adjusted.
3. Balance amount of deposit as on date.

Thanking you,

For C.K.Yadav

(Prakash C Yadav)
[protected].

Mumbai – 04/01/2010.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

landline phone call details
MTNL Service is not Bad, it's worst.
My Landline with Broadband was not working from 31/01/2020, Landline stared from 15/02/2020, Broadband still not working, no response on 1500/1504/198. No one is picking up the calls at phone numbers provided online.

1919
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Phone
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Address
    5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003