Mundra Port IPO — Non Refund of balance Amount Rupees Ninety Two thousand four hundred
KIND ATTENTION OF MR N AMAHADEV AYER OR ANYBODY/OFFICER RESPONSIBLE FOR REFUND OF BALANCE AMOUNT OF IPO
Dear Sir/Registrar Mundra Port IPO
1. Reference IPO of Mundra Port.
2. I the undersigned applied for 225 shares of Mundra Port
3. My Demat account and other details are as follows :-
(b) Bank Account ICICI Bank Account No –[protected].
(c) Broker’s details – ICICI direct .com
(d) Share applied through IPO onICICI direct .com for Qty – 225.
(e) Nos of share allotted only 15 (fifteen).
(f) Amount debited from my ICICI Bank Account Rs 99000.00 (Rupees Ninety nine thousand only).
(g) Bal amount Rs 92400.00(Rupees Ninety two thousand four hundred only) or what ever as applicable not yet returned/credited to my account.
4. Request look into the above allotment to my demat account and do the needful at the earliest.
(a) Early refund/credit of the balance amount to my account No ICICI Bank Account No –[protected].
(b) Please Expedite dispatch/Electronic transfer of balance fund.
(c) Intimate the cheque/Draft No if the above amount has been already returned by your office.
(d) Intimate Couriers Coy and Couriers Coy dispatch details/particular of dispatch of refund if already done.
5. One month has been elapsed waiting for refund which is highly heartening and disappointing from a reputed company like yours. Hope you will take our time out of your busy schedule and do the needful for an early credit of balance amount Rs 92400/- to my account No ICICI Bank Account No –[protected].
6. I gave this message to [protected]@intimespectrum.com,
repeatedly but it was ironical that the concerned officials were not bothered to reply back to my message neither called up/refunded the amount. This irresponsible/unworthy response may not be expected from reupted company like mudra port/intimespectern. The concerned people should react and give the befitting reply to any one who approaches them. I hope that your forum will be able to repeat my request and pursuade the registry office of mudra port that is to refund my above balance amount Rs 92400/- and credit the same in my account given above.
7. Request accord Priority and intimate the position/refund status on our E-mail ID at the earliest. [protected]@yahoo.com
Lt Col Bishwa Nath Sharma
The Dogra Regimental Centre
Phone - [protected]
|7 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|