Municipal Corporation Chennai — Stray Dogs to be removed

Tamil Nadu, India
 Sunny Mantri
We have couple of stray dogs in our street that chases everyone on the street, particularly our guest. We would want them to caught.

2/260 Selva Bhawan,
10th Cross Street,
Kandswami Nagar,
Palavakkam
Chennai- 640001

Please take immediate action.

Comments

Dear sir heavy problem my street dialy attack dog peoples 50 dogs my street please help and save my street peoples. please immediate action my street E. Sridhar, 3/656, F1, Sunil Appartment, Laskmi Appadurai Street, Somunagar, Medavakkam, chennai - 100 land mark near Blind Schools. Please save my strret peoples dialy problems please immeduate solve my street sir
Hello, sir/madam

There are about 10-15 street dogs in our area. The dogs are chasing people who are coming on the way. People cannot walk on the streets in day time, Night time. The Night shift persons are very badly affected and waking in the nights with stones & sticks. This injuries the dog also.

Kindly take an immediate action on this and help us to survive a safe life.

Location: 25.krishna street, aka.nagar, oragadam, ambattur, chennai, 600053

Thanks!!!
paulraj.d
yen peyar ramesh nan thiruverkaduvil ulla shanmuga nagaril vasikiren yengal theruvil dogs torchal athigamaga ullathu pls ithai clear seithu tharumpadi kettu kolgiren ipadiku ramesh address shanmuga nagar thiruverkadu ch 77 mobile number [protected]

I am Raghavendran, staying in Sithalapakkam.
There are 6 to 7 dogs in our street roaming around our area and it barks through out the night and chase persons.

I request you kindly to abandon those dogs.

Bhuvaneshwari Nagar,
Opposite road to High School
Sithalapakkam
Chennai 600126
Wounded street dog

We have a stray dogs in our street that is not feeling good (wounded dog), which is disturbing everyone due to the pain and the creating near apartments very nasty and bloods on the floors of the common area (Stairs, car parking, infront of the main door of the
few houses) of near by apartments also. Please remove the dog for the treatment as the street people and parents are scared, many small childrens are their in the street .
Kindly do the needful.

Our address:
45, Jasmine Enclave, (Near Moogambigai temple), Nethaji street, Santhosapuram, Chennai -73

[protected] / [protected]
Home in Hasthinapuram / Chitlapakkam
Stray Dogs Pigs Problem - Creating Nuisance and disease
We have LARGE NUMBER of stray dogs in our street that creates nuisance. It sits on our bike, stays in our parking area and create nuisance. This is creating more problem. Daily my bike seat has few hairs and dust from teh stray dogs. This creates more chance for diease spread. We would want them to caught immediately.
14A, Elango Street,
Thiru Vi Ka Nagar,
Hasthinapuram,
Chromepet
Chennai- 600064
Please take immediate action and remove them.
I'm saying at purasawalkam.There are 3 dogs
In our street which keeps on barking.pls take immidiate action.
Address:
No:47, Murugappa street
Purasaiwalkam
Chennai600007
Earth is made for everyone not only for humans.
Live and let live.
If crying of your kids disturbs others so they should call someone and tell to take away your child so it should not disturb others?
I am staying in Portuguese church street, Seven Wells. There are around 7-8 street dogs which are really creating panic as well as scaring the two Wheeler riders.These dogs sleeps on the Car Parking which is next to my house and fight with each other and in the night time all the dogs bark together and creates nuisance. These dogs chases the bikers who pass by the street which ends up in accident. I have 2 kids, one is 2 years old and another is just 5 months old. Due to this Dog Nuisance and Noise My kids are scared and suffers a lot at Mid Night. Please take action Immediately and do the Need full, Thanks ..

My address is:
50/2, Portuguese church street,
Seven wells, Chennai 600 001.
Dear sir
am from kambar 3rd street near periyarnagar chennai 82
Am having problem with street dogs in my area . They have attacked bikers and two childrens so plz kindly take some action . IN my area 10 to 15 dogs doingthis problem . Plz take someaction
Am staying in ponni amman nagar 5th radhabai street kovur chekkadi. here lots of street dogs are disturbing people who are walkng on the road...and causing nuisance both morning and evening...we are afraid to go out n morning time also...please help us...i request you to take some prior action as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Kovur chekkadi,

Balaji nagar 6th street
kathirvedu
chennai - 600066
(land mark vinayagapuram depo next stop)

yamuna divya
yamuna.[protected]@gmail.com
This is Arunbabu from Madipakkam, Chennai.
Street dogs are barking at small children and chasing them. Children are scared of these dogs and afraid to go out. Even for going to school he needs to be accompanied by elders.
we are living with fear of dog bite.
So please come and take away these dogs.

Address:

M.Arunbabu
Balaji street, Srinivasa Nagar
Opp. Ponvidhyashram school
Madipakkam - 600 091
Contact:[protected]
We have two of stray dogs in our building that barks on everyone in the building, particularly us as we are new in the building. I have two daughters one 5 years and other 6months old.

SB3, No77, pioneer queens park appartment,
Velachery main road,
Gowrivakkam,
Chennai- 600 073

Please take immediate action.

We have two stray dogs in the building, the bark on all coming to the building, particularly us as we are new to the building, i have two daughters one 5years old and other 6 months old.

We want these dogs to be removed from the building.

SB3, No. 77,
Pioneers Queens Park Appartment,
velachery main road,
Gowrivakkam,
Chennai- 600073

Request you to Please take immediate action.

There are many dogs in our area, that keeps barking all night and all day please take immediate action Address:samy pillai street, chennai, 112. Phone:[protected]
We are staying at 2/46, 2nd street, Chrompet Salai, Nanmangalam, Chennai - 117.
A street dog has come to our house and it is playing nuisance to everyone. It is not going out inspite of many trials. Please help in catching the dog and sending it to some proper place. Kindly do the needful.

Sudha Lenin
we are living with fear of dog bite.
So please come and take away these dogs.and we are also not able to take walking our pet dogs pl take action and also it follow bikes and scooter in the night. we are staying at nolambur
our address is Ramesh
4 3rd cross street, s and p garden nolambur chennai 600095 back side of vgn minereva pno [protected]

Sydenhams Rd, Kannappar Thidal, Periyamet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600003