[Resolved]  My loan Account No:9392019 for Rs.712,500/- availed in March2007 — My loan Account No:9392019 for Rs.712,500/- availed in March2007

27th Nov.2008

Nungumbakkam
CHENNAI -34

Dear Sir

Sub: My loan Account No:9392019 for Rs.712, 500/- availed in March2007

This has reference to the above mentioned loan taken by me from your bank.

At first sight, I would like to reassure you that I am totally aware of my commitment and I am sincere to the highest level to honor my commitment to you.

As I have informed earlier that in the month of June I suffered a major heart attack and under went an open heart surgery, and due to this my entire profession came to a stand still for over a period of 3 months. Now with great difficulty in spite of this setback, I have managed to pay my EMI’s to you up till October 2008.

Under these circumstances and the immense pressure it is causing me mentally and physically, I am unable to take this strain and in order to bring an end to all the financial pressure, I have taken the final decision to sell my house in Venus Colony Alwarpet and clear all my financial liabilities. For your reference I have I have placed an advertisement in Property Plus of the Hindu news paper on Saturday the 29th Nov.08. for the sale of the same.

In view of all this without giving any excuses and without making any non-committal statements, I would like to state not only my EMI, s but the entire loan amount with you will be cleared within a period of 90 days, and in all probability it could be cleared much earlier too.

I humbly request you to look into the genuineness of my situation and the honesty of my intentions and trust me with this time without putting further pressure on me by way of phone calls and visitations by your collection agents to my residence and office premises, as this is causing enormous amount of physical, emotional and domestic problems for me and my family.

Once again I reassure that every word mentioned in this letter is being said with the highest level of commitment and sincerest intentions. I therefore request the 90 days time to help me clear the entire amount pending with you.

Thanking you,