[Resolved]  MY purchase — Revalidation of MIS repurchased warrant No.[protected] dated 1.1.05, valid upto 28.02.05 amount Rs.525, Folio No.[protected]

Reference above, I had submitted a warrant for revalidation along with a forwarding letter on 20.02.08 at the Burdwan Karvy Branch, W.B. Receipt No.KC BUR20FEB'08 13.50A 006993. But till date I have not received the revalidated warrant inspite of elapse of more than 3 months. I enclose below the forwarding letter submitted at the Burdwan Branch.Please enquire the matter and take necessary steps so that the work is done at the earliest. Thanking you, SUBHAS RANJAN SAMANTA

From:
Subhas Ranjan Samanta
128, Town Hall South
Burdwan-713 101. West Bengal.
E-email:[protected]@rediffmail.com
[protected] / [protected]

To
The Registrar
Unit: UTI Mutual Fund
Karvy Computershare Private Limited 20.02.08

SUB: Revalidation of MIS repurchase warrant being No.[protected] dated 1st January, 2005, valid upto 28th February, 05, amount Rs.525.00; Folio No.[protected].

Dear Sir / madam,
Reference above I would like to inform you that the said warrant was misplaced in my house. It was traceable some days back along with other papers. Naturally, the said warrant has expired and needs to be revalidated. I am enclosing herewith the said original warrant along with its counterpart for your perusal and necessary action in the matter of revalidation.
Hope, in the circumstances stated above you will send me the revalidated warrant at the aforementioned / recorded address as early as possible. Inconvenience caused is regretted.
Thanks with regards,