[Resolved]  N. M. C Health Dept Nagpur — Inappropriate work of hea

I rammanohar yadav resident of (plot no.100/1-4; gorewada road ; nagpur 440013 phone no.[protected]). sir, in nagpur sadar N.M.C. sadar corporation hospital more than 100
of patient are suffering because of following reasons:
1. Registeration counter is only one
2. Doctors comes late and go early on their own times
3. Speed of typing of information is very very less at registration counter, not using all 10 fingers, all letter by one finger (less knowlege of computer of the authourity )
4. No care of patient
5. patient comes at 9:30am wait in queue upto 10:15am do not get registration slip
6. threrfore doctor sit freely and moves early says no patient is available
7. administration is very bad
8. all doctor watch / check the patient in one minute in n.m.c. hospital and same doctor call patient at different time in their own hospital check patient for longer time and takes more and more money from poor patient.

sir, I request you toa take an appropriate action imediately for the betterment of society, so that we can develop an healthy society .

No patient should go back from hospital because of improper care of patient by the administrative

I hopes problems will be solved very much early

Comments

I am Prashant residing at ekta housing society, opposit ramteke nagar, Rameshwari beltrodi road, nagpur -27. Sir my problem is that the peoples living near my residence i.e. peoples of RAMTEKE NAGAR are using the empty plots as open toilet. Due to this we are suffering bad smell day & night.Some peoples of that area use our road as toilet it looks bad while we travel by that road.
So i request u to take some appropriate action on this.

thanking You
prashant
[protected]@gmail.com
My child complete 18 month in july.but sub center has no tika of 18 months.ofter one month they not give.they just saying "not available...if available so we will call". vaccine should give on time.but they are postponing the date plz solve this.and provide the vaccine on time

Sadar