Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  N T P C ltd — Amount of 1000.00 is debited

Dear sir,

Iam Gangadhar working in NTPC organization. I request your help for my State Bank of Hyderabad Account money transfer.

1. I have an account in State bank of hyderabad branch having account no:[protected](Branch:Chetput, Chennai, Branch Code-20352, Atm Card no:[protected] in which 6614.65 rupees amount was the balance.
2. On sunday(07.06.09), I went to Union bank of India Atm(moolakadai ATM in chennai) with SBH Atm card to withdraw the amount of 1000.00.

3. I tried to withdraw the amount, then i got the statement of Transaction Declined, again i tried 2nd time then the message having a deduction of 1000.00. Then i have taken a mini statement in SBH atm, where i came to know that the amount of 1000.00 from my account has been debited/jumped.

4. Then i talked with SBH asst. manager regarding the issue, then he was telling that Union bank of india's responsilbity.

5. So, iam in a dilemma as the money is required and urgent for me . So, i once again requesting you to consider my request and solve it as early as possible.

Iam forwarding this request to you as a hope that it will be solved soon.

Thanking U
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet


NTPC — ATM card

My son jayendra sahu a student of B.Com (hons) from kirorimal college university odf Delhi has saving account no-[protected] at SBI Korba (CG) branch code-7450.
He has lost his ATM card on 13/08/08 & ATM service of his account was locked on request.
The ATM card was found 0n 14/08/08 in college campus.He applied for unlocking of ATM card on 22/08/08.& it was processed by concern Branch manager.But after a week when it was not unlocked I further requested to branch manager & He reprocessed on 02/09/08. But still The ATM card of my son has not been unlocked. He is facing hardship of money as he is 1500 KM away from me.please do the needful.
S.R. Sahu

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Other
    Add Company Information