[Resolved]  N900 — Fraudulently Sold China Mobile

I wanted to purchase a mobile from ebay.in, i sent a message to the seller asking if the mobile was in good conditon, he mailed me back saying it is in perfect condition and that it has 10 months of warranty left on it. He also said he had issue with Paisa Pay on Ebay as they did not pay him in time so he would like to sell it private. The same person known as Uttam Singh Khalsa claims to be from Gujrat and said i should pay him half the money which is Rs8250 and pay the rest when i receive the mobile. Later the same evening he called and informed me that his partner name Aseem Mulchandani did not approve of such a deal and that he required a full payment. I spoke to Aseem and he assured me that the mobile will be shipped as soon as the payment is made and that he will provide me a waybill number. Aseem refused to provide a refund for the same stating that he has already forwarded the money to the party that he is purchasing the mobile from... having no other option to redeem the already spent money i was forced to make the full payment tho i insisted that he provides me the waybill scan and then i will transfer the money he agreed. He provided me a waybill from Akashganga Courier and i was unable to track it for 48 hours. Later after 3 days i received an sms from Uttam Singh from way2sms providing me the waybill for the said phone. After paying Rs 16500 these people shipped me a China Mobile. I have been trying to contact them ever since i received the first waybill but both their numbers are switched off.

Name : Uttam Singh Khalsa
Mobile : [protected]
Account Number : ICICI Bank :[protected]ICICI bank has confirmed that this is the actual name of the person)

Name : Aseem Mulchandani
Number : [protected]

Any help in getting my money back will be truely appreciated.

Narendra

Comments

N900 — no free repair on warranty

ive juat bought new N900 from dubai but im usin it in India.the display of my cell just got spoilt.but here the customer care is isnt using my dubai warranty.n i just used the phone for a month an suudenly the display wentt .im relly dissappoint wid nokia service n hand sett
Did the same trick on me. But thanks to ebay forums, i did not fall into his trap. His new details are:

Name: Uttam Singh
seller id on ebay.in: cellone.traders
email id: [protected]@rediffmail.com
telephone: [protected]
ICICI acc no :[protected]
Address as mentioned: No.1 Diamond Corner, Opp. Sawai Gandharva Hall, Hubli 580020, KA.

Prashant
[protected].
Uttam Singh Khalsa is a cheat, a fraud. He has been promoting his products online as well. He either does not ship or ships china mobiles. He has created his own shipping websites like www.aakashganga.co.in, which are fake and he will ask you to deposit the money after he send you the shipping code. Don't fall for this. And he will switch off his number after getting the money. Beware!!

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets