[Resolved] Nagar Nigam Indore — cleaning dead animal

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Shubham Jaiswal
A bat is dead on the electric wires (electric pole wires) in front of our house. Itis smelling very badly from 1 day.We want u to clean it so that we can get free from the bad smell. Yours sincerely, Ashok Kumar pn no.-[protected] Address-467-E scheme no.51 Right hand from police chouki, Way for new developing scheme no.155 Indore, M.P

cleaning dead animal
no one came to clean that..it automatically degraded and was cleaned. their was no support from nagar nigam.all...
Updated by Shubham Jaiswal Jul 27, 2015
Cleaned

Comments

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Lifting of Dead Animal

Two cats have died day before Yesterday in front of my house. We have a requested the regular Sweeper for two days but she refused to lift the bodies of the Cats.

Since morning I have tried at least 8 to 10 persons including the Control Room but every body is giving me another number to contact. Some of the persons say my house is in Saket Zone. Some says due to recent changes it is in Stadium Zone and guiding me here & there like a football. The address of my house is -

Tarun Kumar Mehta
13, Sharma Enclave,
Girdhar Nagar Street No.1,
Near Tilak Nagar, Indore - 452018
Tel.No.[protected]

Please help me out, as the bodies and spoiled badly and may be injurious to health of surrounding area.

Tarun Mehta

Narayan Sing Saput Marg, Shivaji Market, Nagar Nigam Square, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452007
    Nagar Nigam Indore - cleaning dead animal