[Resolved]  Nath Brothers — Charging more on medical.

I Went to buy a Pigeon Baby feeder bottle at Nath Brothers in CP Delhi and I was charged Rs.355/- per bottle. I after few days I went again to buy the same bottle but it was out of stock. I went to Chemist next to Nath Brothers and same Pegion Bottle I got it for Rs.315/- per bottle. When I spoke to the owner of Nath Brothers he was very rude and informed me that in his store the price is Rs.355/- do what ever you want to do. I advice not to buy anything from this store.
Complaint comments

Comments

I agree with you. Nath brothers is the shop to be used only for medicines not available at any other shops, incidentally there are so many medicines in this category.

Neeraj Mittal
MYSELF A DOCTOR, ENT SURGEON WANT TO STATE THAT THIS NATH BROTHERS IS A BIG CHEAT & STAFF OVER THEIR ALSO NOT ONLY RUDE, BUT DISHONEST & HAVING THE BLESSINGS OF OWNER...THEY CHARGE TOO MUCH OF EVERY PRODUCT & MANY A TIMES QUANTITY OF PRODUCT DELIVERED IS LESS AS PAR BILLING...& WHEN YOU WILL GO TO ENQUIRE THAT MISSING PRODUCT ALWAYS REPLY WOULD BE...THAT WE HAVE PACKED COMPLETE, , MIGHT BE YOUR SERVANT OR ANYBODY HAS STOLEN ...VERY RIDICULOUS...ON MY BEHALF I WILL DEFINITELY CONVEY TO DMA, , , SOTHAT THEY CAN CONVEY THIS TO THEIR PATIENTS FOR NOT BEING CHEATED.
yes nath brothers chemist should be used only when no option is available, , DMA DOCTORS SHOULD ALSO DO SOMETHING IN THIS REGARD FOR THE WELFARE OF LARGE GROUP OF POPULATION

Nath Brothers