[Resolved]  National Garage, Chevrolet Tavera — Papers and Invoices Not Received.

We had booked Tavera from National Garage, Worli and Got the Delivery of the vehicle in second week of may, on delivery we were only given a slip stating car has been sold to us be National Garage and were told we will get Invoice and RTO Tax receipts and papers in two working days. Till Today we have not received any papers and Invoice from the Company. Mr Roman from the company keeps on promising to deliver the bills immediately on the same day, which never happens. He never returns the call and when we get hold of him, he gives excuses as we are busy in meetings and are in process of buying new workshops, directors are busy in that and their directors sign the Invoices. We have never seen a limited company, where Sales Invoice is Signed by Director and Not by Accounts Dept. We will never in life deal with National Garage Again. Mr Roman even refused to give details about his seniors and Tel No of the Director of The Company. I would request everybody reading that, not to deal with the National Garage ever. I am also thinking of getting details from RTO as i donot know, the car No given to them is genine or NOT. I feel Cheated.