[Resolved]  National Informatic Centre — Non Issuance of Licence for operating Lokvani Kendra through NIC

Respected Sir,

I have applied for the complaint-handling portals of NIC vide their project name Lokvani Kendra in the year 2003-04. As an earnest money/value of project I have deposited Rupees 35000 for this project through one the broker Mr. Pradeep Tiwari of NIC, Roberstganj, Sonebhadra. They have made agreement also in stamp paper of Rupees 300 even. But, dear Sir, Till date it is around 4 to 5 Years neither any license has been issued nor there seems any expectation of this project a good start.

The local NIC Incharge Mr. Anil Gupta enquired the matter also but he is not able to give any fruitful reply to this case. Further, he says that Hon’l District Megistrate has with held the project. Now, I am very much mentally upset with this in charge and his local broker Mr. Pradeep Tiwari by whose grace the project was dealt with. I chased for my money also but, he every time excuses that the money is being handed over to the government official from where the recovery is difficult. I do not know how much he has paid to these local officials or in my view it just a case of sabotage in the name of project.

Therefore, I request your goodself to kindly look into the matter and try to resolve my issue at the earliest. I shall appreciate for your prompt action and your consideration of my case sympathetically.

Yours truly,