[Resolved]  National Institute Of Open Schooling — Result Withheld any Proof any Reason

Actually Kya hai Mein NIOS se Senior Secondry 12th ka exam diya tha 1 Paper Economics (318) ke Liye lakin Mera Result with held ho gaya hai Aur usme With held ke sath mass Copying Likha hu hai Board Ke pass Na to koi proof or nahi koi cheating paper.. Sir Please Help me Mera career barbad ho jayega I'm handicapped.. Sir Please Help me My Contact Nmber [protected]. And NIOS Roll no.[protected]
My Address
Mohd.Owais S/o Saeed Ahmad
Sheikh Chisti, Dibai
Distt:-Bulandshahr
Uttar Pradesh
202393

Comments

Dear,
Sir/Madam,
maine sr.secondary exam clear kar liya par abhi tak mera result nahi aaya, jis wajah se mai koi form aur work nahi kar pa rahi hu march aa gaya hai.plz tk a proper action regarding this and tell me when will be my marksheet will come.I'll be very graetful to u.
Thanking u.
Sir my result is going on rw only on english subject..i dont know why and im not do group mass copping at all..and english exam is my 3rd exam so when i cheat then just i spoil in all subjects before 2 exams...please help me sir. I dnt know why rw happen on my result..sir please help me please..
My enrollment no is:[protected]
And my no is : [protected]

National Institute of Open Schooling
    National Institute of Open Schooling Address
    A-24/25, Institutional Area,Sector - 62, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201309